SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:09 pm

June? June of 2015? So almost 20 months ago?
It will all play itself out. Happy or not. Faithful or not. My opinion, if he does not love JoJo, there is nothing keeping him there. He could move on. He's got a good job and everything he needs in life without her--except her. So probably what is keeping him there IMO is love for her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:36 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Raya is a dating app for celebs and in order to have an account on there, you have to have many followers on social media - as in the thousands and millions and you have to have some sort of prestige to your name. It's very exclusive. People like Joe Jonas, Matthew Perry, Elijah Wood, etc. have all used it. That's cool if your bff is on there.

One person said he was on there in May and the picture that was shared on ET of his account had no date on there, so it could have been from before. Jordan shared an email that he had with Raya stating his last activity on the app had been in March. As Jordan said, no matter if he was with JoJo or not, if he went on there he would be breaking his contract with the show and would face the possibility of being sued. He wouldn't be doing it regardless. There's dumb and then absolutely stupid. If he went on there looking for girls and reached out to them, don't you think that girl would run to the press at some point for a nice fat pay check? He wouldn't risk that. IMO

Yeah, as much as I was ready to believe the worst of Jordan during the season, I do believe the Raya thing was just some glitch. He seemed so desperate to prove it was false that he pretty much confirmed he was engaged (saying he deleted his account right after the FRC). It seemed to me like he was trying to clear his name for JoJo's sake more so than his own. JMO.

I'll probably always be a bit wary of Jordan because of the whole ex mess and alleged cheating, but when it comes to his post-show relationship with JoJo, I genuinely don't see what more he could've done. As far as I can see, he hasn't put a foot wrong. He moved to her hometown despite none of his jobs being there, he seems to spend every second he can with her and loads of time with her family and friends, and they just seem very happy and natural together. I also think that says so much more than something that happened in front of cameras a few weeks into their TV relationship. They have come such a long way since the show. I also believe Jordan loves JoJo simply because why on earth wouldn't he? laugh out loud IMO he's not stupid, so I'm sure he knows he's the luckiest man alive to have someone like her love him with all her heart.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:03 am

I was not particularly fond of Jordan during the airing of the season but I felt he was the only one for JoJo from the get go. I was a bit leery how it would all play out post season. I don't follow either of them but as a Mod I read the threads here and it appears to me that they have a wonderful relationship. I appreciate that Jordan put the Franchise in the rearview mirror, left the negativity in his past and moved to Dallas with JoJo and started with a dream job as well. Both of them seem very well suited and happy from what I see on here. I am betting Jordan regrets his past mistakes and has moved on to a happier more mature relationship with JoJo. They both seem to have a nice balance with each other. Fun and Loving.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:13 am

@mindless IA with you. This may not be a "fan" thing to say but I think he's wise enough to realize that he's won the jackpot here with her. So unless he decides that casual sex/relationships are better for him, and maybe he will, I think he realizes that being with Jo is the best choice for him if he wants a wife. I'm sure he loves her too laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:19 am

I agree. I think Jordan is a smart guy. He knew he messed up with his ex, and he openly admitted the end of the relationship being his fault, while being filmed. And as he said, since that broken relationship, he has been careful (aka having casual, protected sex with randoms) and has not entered into a relationship. I would like to think that JoJo is his second serious relationship, IMO, after the best trainer EVAH. So he has not been stupid to entire into a committed relationship post ex and go back to his player ways. Now, having met JoJo and being completely enamored by her, she was the catalyst to bring about a change in him - aka stop sleeping around and be committed and the best self possible. So I think that he has learnt from his mistakes. He is no longer 22, now starting a serious relationship and finding himself and a career. He is 28, knows who he is and who he desires to be, has a solid job, and he is prepared to commit. So I believe that he has the best of intentions, and I hope that they continue doing what they are doing - cause it's obviously working thus far.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:19 am

Melissawashere wrote:I just registered and decided to join. I've heard about this site from Bachelor Reddit and I've only ever heard good things.

Just got done finishing Jojo's season for the first time. I only saw the 1st 5 episodes when it originally aired and saw the finale live. I went back to rewatch the season as a whole. Overall I would give it a C-. I liked Jojo on Ben's season but her on her own season made me scratch my head. I'm not a fan of Jordan. On top of all the negative press surrounding him, he never looked like he was really into Jojo. I never saw a spark in his eye. I never saw him really attentive to her like she was to him. I just didn't feel it. The relationship always felt one-sided to me. I think the only time I felt like he actually liked her was episode 7, a week before hometowns. That date was really good I must admit.

When she first confronted him about his past relationship, the look on his face said it all. He was nervous and caught off guard. He looked guilty and you could tell he was mad at her for even bringing it up. I don't know what he thought would happen. This is a dating show. If you have so many skeletons in your closet then don't be surprised if you go on national tv and they get exposed. I didn't like that Jojo apologized. "are you mad at me'? That drove me crazy.

The final episode when he didn't asks for her parent's hand. I'm sorry but that excuse Jordan came up with, I didn't buy it. I really believe Jordan didn't ask because he just didn't want to. He didn't want to or come on this show to get engaged IMO. Their conversation in the cave, he couldn't even put together a full coherent sentence. IMO he wasn't looking for a relationship with her. He really came off as fake IMO.

Sad to say because like I said I really like Jojo. But I don't think she will marry Jordan and I just don't believe he wants to get married. Just based on what I saw. I admit they do look cute together on Instagram but we all know that that isn't a great indicator. IMO, I think Jordan likes Jojo enough to live with her but I also think he likes the perks of getting attention and shill money more. JMO.

All JMO.

Watch the Garbage Time podcast on YT with Katie Nolan. You will get a better idea of who Jordan is post-show. He mentioned in the podcast that he was very skeptical of the entire process going in and felt very uncomfortable at first with the cameras. Jordan left his home in Tennessee to be with JoJo in Dallas. I think these two are the real deal. He could have hit the road long before now, imho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:25 am

aviej wrote:^ You mean like here...

giggling
https://www.instagram.com/p/BM3rjzBh8_r/
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 38 15047910
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOMxu7SBp4t/
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 38 14547710

Gah. I give him major kudos for sticking it out with her until the very end. She was grilling him the entire show, but he remained cool as a cucumber! Go on with your bad self, Jordan! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:58 pm

sosleepy wrote:Maybe I should attempt to rewatch her season one of these days with fresh eyes. Assuming I can get past her God awful cast full of total and complete famehores.

I am thinking the same thing as I read through all these wonderful posts.  My judgement was clouded by the looks of Chase during her season and I couldn't get past the eye candy or sweet, shy, sturdy guy that he appeared to be.  Now that my  :rosiecolored glasses are off and post-show actions have cured me I can probably look at things with a different view.

I can also FF through all the Chad drama that was there to distract us from the love story unfolding early on.

I loved JoJo on Ben's season and am glad that she found happiness.  It seems they are doing things that are right for them; not worrying what everyone else thinks.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:20 pm

@Mommyof2 so so true -- goes to show when a guy is really in it, he'll really go through whatever i takes to get to the end
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:36 pm

I was unspoiled for JoJo's season and while I could see from the beginning it would likely be the JoJo and Jordan show (going by the obvious edit that seems the norm with the Bette shows of recent years and how gaga JoJo was over Jordan) I wasn't that keen on Jordan and wasn't sure about him. However, once the show ended, and especially after I saw the rest of the guys' SM, Jordan was the most normal one out of the bunch to me and I honestly think JoJo chose the only guy from her season worth choosing. They seem like a great match and very compatible. JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:28 pm

^ Yes! I really think these two will end up together. I believe they are a great match!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:31 pm

It would be nice if they keep doing what they are doing and not worry about getting married. It's funny I don't see the urgency from the media bugging them about a wedding date, which is a good thing. I hope it stays that way until they decide if and when they want to get married.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu