SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:04 pm

The best part is that he said HE would take Cousins over Newton. He even tweeted he wasn't knocking one over the other or thinks Newton is bad. He essentially said he thinks Cousins is more mature and a better leader than Newton is right now. I don't necessarily disagree with that.

He's used to it though as this is the life of an analyst in the sports world laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:06 pm

Whether real or fake it til you make it, he acts like he doesn't care and has the thickest skin possible. Good for him honestly, that's not easy.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:08 pm

rofl Everyone's roasting him, and that's my boy but WHEW that opinion and the justifications are next level stupid (IMO).

http://thebiglead.com/2017/02/21/jordan-rodgers-standing-by-decision-to-give-rose-to-kirk-cousins-over-cam-newton/

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:08 pm

Wait why is it controversial? I should probably click the link laugh out loud.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:10 pm

Ash2214 wrote:The best part is that he said HE would take Cousins over Newton. He even tweeted he wasn't knocking one over the other or thinks Newton is bad. He essentially said he thinks Cousins is more mature and a better leader than Newton is right now. I don't necessarily disagree with that.

He's used to it though as this is the life of an analyst in the sports world laugh out loud

Basically ash laugh out loud the anyalysts/media get criticized all time. He's used to this laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:12 pm

bleuberry wrote:Wait why is it controversial? I should probably click the link laugh out loud.
Newton made it to the Super Bowl two years ago, however, he sucked this year IMO and there were many people in the sports world that talked about his lack of maturity and leadership given the way he handled the Super Bowl loss and this season. Jordan isn't the only one.

He simply said he personally would pick a certain QB over Newton and then gave the reasons why, many of which were said by other people before. Newton doesn't come across as a mature guy with leadership skills. He even said Newton was the better athlete, just not who he would want. It's as simple as that laugh out loud

He's getting a lot of tweets directed at him be Panthers fans of course because that's their QB, but he's not getting killed by major outlets. As I've seen on Twitter, that's what he was supposed to do. Give the hot take/controversial pick.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:28 pm

Ash2214 wrote:The best part is that he said HE would take Cousins over Newton. He even tweeted he wasn't knocking one over the other or thinks Newton is bad. He essentially said he thinks Cousins is more mature and a better leader than Newton is right now. I don't necessarily disagree with that.

I know what he tweeted but COME ON he was definitely dissing Cam.

It comes down to mental capacity? That's diss. He basically said Cam can't make reads, and only has athleticism. As if that wasn't bad enough, KIRK COUSINS fam? he got up on that cross for Kirk freaking Cousins? The dude who throws interceptions like he's handing out candy at a 5 year old's birthday party? Say Brees, Say Brady, Say Matt Ryan, Russell Wilson, ELI MANNING but for petes sakes do not say Kirk Cousins. He liked a tweet that said Cam had ONE good year and rode his defense to a Super Bowl as if that same year that same defense he's referring to didn't blow a 20+ point lead forcing him to lead a game winning drive in the 4th with less than 2 minutes left. That defense was talented but was rarely called upon in crunch time because Cam was too busy blowing everybody out of the water week in and week out. This man got me defending Cam when I don't even like that guy hmmm laugh out loud

This was a crazy hot take, and like all sports analysts before him, he's getting roasted, and it's hilarious IMO.

All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:37 pm

It's just his personal opinion and who he would pick. He even said Cam was the better athlete. I didn't really see the "mental capacity" thing as a diss because he attributed it to many things. Cam lost the Super Bowl and didn't answer the bell after the game and acted like a giant baby. It takes a certain mental capacity to be a pro athlete and to handle the pressure when you're winning or losing.

I can't disagree with him when he said Cam had that one good year that got him to the Super Bowl. He couldn't even take them to the playoffs this year. I've seen plenty of QB's that didn't have any weapons lead their team to a good record or the playoffs. I'm not saying I would take Cousins over Newton, but it's just his personal opinion and he did what he was supposed to do by being controversial.

I'm sure he's fine with dealing with a bunch of mostly Panther's fans roasting him on Twitter and a couple of semi to not so famous writers commenting on his take on Twitter. All JMO

@ReneeM you and I love the Pats. Who cares about Cam Newton?! laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:41 pm

ReneeM wrote:

I know what he tweeted but COME ON he was definitely dissing Cam.

It comes down to mental capacity? That's diss. He basically said Cam can't make reads, and only has athleticism. As if that wasn't bad enough, KIRK COUSINS fam? he got up on that cross for Kirk freaking Cousins? The dude who throws interceptions like he's handing out candy at a 5 year old's birthday party? Say Brees, Say Brady, Say Matt Ryan, Russell Wilson, ELI MANNING but for petes sakes do not say Kirk Cousins. He liked a tweet that said Cam had ONE good year and rode his defense to a Super Bowl as if that same year that same defense he's referring to didn't blow a 20+ point lead forcing him to lead a game winning drive in the 4th with less than 2 minutes left. That defense was talented but was rarely called upon in crunch time because Cam was too busy blowing everybody out of the water week in and week out. This man got me defending Cam when I don't even like that guy  hmmm laugh out loud

This was a crazy hot take, and like all sports analysts before him, he's getting roasted, and it's hilarious IMO.

All JMO.

I just can't with this. It's just one giant laugh out loud

I could see it if he picked out one of the top 10 quarterbacks in the league but Kirk Cousins?!? You've lost me dude.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 87b72b10 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 86669110 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:44 pm

^ That was the point, unless I miss understood it. He wasn't supposed to pick one of the top QB's. It was supposed to be a hot take and controversial and they had to discuss it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:45 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

That's some facts! Who cares about those two bums? As long as he doesn't fire off any hot takes about Brady, who even cares about the rest of it JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 3806527698

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:46 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

That's some facts! Who cares about those two bums? As long as he doesn't fire off any hot takes about Brady, who even cares about the rest of it JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 3806527698
He talked about Brady a few times quickly last night and I was like oh! Say some more! laugh out loud He could never say anything bad about the greatest of all time laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu