SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by aviej Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:34 pm

JoJo went into the show for one thing and one thing only - to find a life partner. She got that, and now she's out - nothing else really matters to JoJo than her family and Jordan is the latest addition and so that's what she's concentrating on, period.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:34 pm

I'll go first : her f4. laugh out loud I really can't snark on her for much.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:38 pm

I highly doubt JoJo only did the Bachelor to find her life partner. You'd have to be certifiably crazy for that kind of thought process.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:39 pm

^ It's possible you are right. But can we say she went on there for fame? Where's the evidence of that?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:42 pm

^^ Yeah, I don't think she did it for fame either. But certainly she didn't sign up for the Bachelor thinking "yeah, for sure. Meeting my husband." LOL. Maybe this was more her thought process with the Ette, but certainly she didn't sign up for Ben's season thinking "this is it...  meeting Mr. JoJo." laugh out loud

I think she did it cause her nepotism ties to the show drew her in, fun experience, another cool thing to do, and maybe a little revenge/getting out of a rut with that hairdresser boyfriend. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:45 pm

Realistically, no one is perfect, and I'm sure we can find snarky things to say about anyone from this show, but it's almost a year later and when a couple moves on from the franchise, but remains cordial, actually works, doesn't live on social media, spends most of their time with family and friends that they had before the show, has a house and a dog they adore, seem to be a solid unit, etc.. what is there really to snark on them for?

Trust me, I know they got crap last summer. It was not fun laugh out loud but when two seemingly nice people do all of the above, a lot of that negativity kind of stops. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:52 pm

I'm not asking for negativity, or even snark. Shocker, but I agree there isn't much to snark at here. I like JoJo; I like Jordan. I think they work well together. I like how they've handled things (though, imo the priviledge and $$ they have makes it easier to live on the DL like they do). It's just the constant beating that she (and they) are perfect/great that's the turn off to me. I think. This is just my opinion. I know I'm in the minority.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:01 pm

I always thought that Ben was the one they said as being perfect scratch To me, she is generally well loved and her SM following is a testament to that fact. And, IMO, there's nothing wrong with being well loved. No one's perfect, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:04 pm

I think the big difference is that J+J, unlike other people from recent bachelor nation, don't overshare on sm. They really mostly post about walking their dog or some special occasions (birthdays, weddings, events, etc.). They don't put their private life out there like many others. Thus, I think that many are impressed that someone can stay grounded after becoming a part of bachelor nation. They are also very selective in what they post, therefore, the criticism is less. All JMO.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:05 pm

Not Ben's thread, but trust me I DO NOT think he is perfect. JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 53 3806527698

Ben and Lauren don't have nearly the fanning or constant support like JoJoJo do these days. I think my minor annoyances here have very little to do with them.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:09 pm

sosleepy wrote:It's just the constant beating that she (and they) are perfect/great that's the turn off to me. I think. This is just my opinion. I know I'm in the minority.

I don't think anyone is perfect, especially those that choose to go on this silly show.  But I do understand, where your coming from.  Over the years I find the more someone or a couple is proclaimed perfect or the best, can do no wrong, etc., the more I find myself SMH, rolling my eyes and a little dislike forming.  It's normally not so much the cast person or persons themselves, it's the fanning that gets me.  Most recently it's happened for Benlo for me, though their actions and behavior has brought some of it on this time.  And in no way am I saying anything against our fan threads or being a fan of a people.  I'm talking about the blind adoration, stalking and proclamation of never being able to even dream of doing wrong from someone that you'll never meet or know, that you see in comments all over SM, etc.  But then Kasha asked me if I was born without the fan gene too laugh out loud, so I may just be in the minority around here.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:15 pm

You know what's wild? These crazy fan accounts on IG that have thousands of followers for these couples are now shilling products too!! So bananas. I don't know how the heck these people have the time or the energy to run accounts like that, buts it's apparently paid off because now they can shill for money like these contestants laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu