SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:21 pm

^ Where is it said that the ex is taking Amanda to court?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

mcm - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by mindless Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:26 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Where is it said that the ex is taking Amanda to court?

In her thread here.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:36 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:Josh is a selfish egomaniac to be posting like this and using the kids, so that's nothing new whatsoever, but their mom to allow all this???? She is just beyond it all imo.

Yeah I definitely put more of this on Amanda. SHE's the actual parent, therefore it's her responsibly to set the boundaries IMO

100% a lot of the responsibility to set boundaries lands on Amanda, she is the parent here after all.

I'm just thinking about my own step father. He was smart enough and respectful enough to ease his way in. He didn't overstep. He let us take the baby steps towards bringing him in. Josh is doing the opposite.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:57 pm

My opinion is she is ill equipped to be a parent and so making appropriate boundaries will be challenging, if at all possible. Then she has Jack Nicholson the Joker or the maniac lead in the shining, Jack Torrence oops sorry, Josh Murray aka BOR guiding her. Suspect
The ex probably has a long list of major fails documented to use for upcoming court date is my suspicion, the least of which is all the kids being shown via public photos, staying up late etc.
Got to give kudos to any past cast who kept their kids totally out of the limelight.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:33 pm

Off topic. What does BOR stand for?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:37 pm

sosleepy wrote:Off topic. What does BOR stand for?
Box of rocks aka Josh, invented by Kasha Hugesmile
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:38 pm

traveler90 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Off topic. What does BOR stand for?
Box of rocks aka Josh, invented by Kasha Hugesmile

laugh out loud laugh out loud Thanks!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:40 pm

and the s for plural rocks is sometimes questionable laugh out loud

Again, curtesy of our snark queen, Kasha.  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:00 pm

I actually like the couple's mashed name better--BORDUHM.
BOR + -BOR(a box without rocks)=BORDUHM.
You all are most welcome. mcm - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 2 3806527698

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:56 pm

Does anyone else dislike the way she dresses her kids? Don't get me wrong, when I do have kids some day I'll dress them nicely and in cute clothes, but every time I see those adorable girls in those knee high sandals I cringe. What four or two year old would be comfortable in those?

I don't know much about the father, but with a quick Google search I found that he's used pictures of his kids on all of the dating websites he's on. I dislike that as well.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:32 pm

Alanna wrote:Josh is a selfish egomaniac to be posting like this and using the kids, so that's nothing new whatsoever, but their mom to allow all this???? She is just beyond it all imo.
It's not surprising at all to me that Amanda is allowing this considering she got engaged to a man before he even met her kids. Not to mention, Josh proposed without even meeting her kids yet had to have his mom there?

It's just beyond with both of them, imo. no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
It's not surprising at all to me that Amanda is allowing this considering she got engaged to a man before he even met her kids. Not to mention, Josh proposed without even meeting her kids yet had to have his mom there?

It's just beyond with both of them, imo. no no

I thought her girls actually did meet him. It was just hush, hush.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99