SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MCM - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:29 am

Kashathediva wrote:My money says he read it or it was reported to him from here about how supportive his last victim was with his shillocare advocare snakeoilmanship and so had DUH hop to it.
Huh, didn't think of that. Glad Josh has us here to help him keep the Duh in check, since in the last snap he needed to take her own phone away because she can't even do a proper selfie. Yep.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

MCM - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by mindless Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:32 am

Alanna wrote:Josh just snapped that The Duh will be leading an advocare 10 day cleanse soon. Yes!! Infant clothes' size here we come. Good for her, healthy.

Good lord, there will be nothing left. Is this Josh's new plan to get rid of her without being the bad guy?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:32 am

I think it was a publicly known "secret" that Josh read here?
I can never forget his tweet saying this place is a hate blog" laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:55 am

peggy0221 wrote:I think it was a publicly known "secret" that Josh read here?
I can never forget his tweet saying this place is a hate blog" laugh out loud

It's a forum, get it straight! LOL

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:03 am

Alanna wrote:Josh just snapped that The Duh will be leading an advocare 10 day cleanse soon. Yes!! Infant clothes' size here we come. Good for her, healthy.

Wtf? Girl is like 110 pounds soaking wet. Is that even healthy/necessary/safe for someone of that stature to drink glorified juice and protein for 10 days straight?! Oy.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:05 am

mindless wrote:

Good lord, there will be nothing left. Is this Josh's new plan to get rid of her without being the bad guy?

Mindless, couldn't help it. Got a chuckle out of your comment. giggling
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:21 am

Amanda is so tiny though.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:40 am

Advocare is for getting healthy through vitamins and supplements not just weight loss. I have personally done the 24 day challenge and lost 14 lbs. I continue to take several of the vitamins to this day. My Dr. actually recommended that I continue with the Supplements.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:25 am

Looks like Amanda got a new car, a new white Audi. Josh also has a white Audi but a different make. Amanda's looks like the Q5 and Josh has the A7. In her snapchat you can see Josh in the back doing paperwork while Amanda is eating (in slow motion) with the girls. How wonderful for her! It has a big bow on it, so I wonder if Josh bought it for her as a gift.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:30 am

I hope the ex doesn't have to pay the insurance for this new car too.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:39 am

It doesn't seem like the ex pays for too much. Any father that has to be paid to stay with his own daughter in the hospital is a sad excuse for a man.***IMO***

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stating opinion as fact.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:51 am

We don't really know the details. Only Amanda's mom and friend trashing the ex. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99