SELECT CONTENT

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:02 pm

I love Carly and Evan and she looks so pretty. But why are her undies showing???

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 15 Carly-evan-wedding-bachelor-4

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-in-paradise-carly-waddell-evan-bass-inside-wedding-photos/

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:12 pm

Oh man, such a fashion fail there. Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 15 1f62c

I really hate the bridesmaids' looks too. Big flower crowns need to die a quick death.

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 15 87b72b10 Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 15 86669110 Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:21 pm

Well I guess there's not much you can do, if the dress is see-through. That's probably the most invisible option she could find. The only alternative is getting an extra bit of lining sewn in, or going commando I guess. laugh out loud

Last edited by mindless on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:21 pm

umngirl wrote:Oh man, such a fashion fail there.  Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 15 1f62c

I really hate the bridesmaids' looks too. Big flower crowns need to die a quick death.

I am glad it's a huge love fest for the gang.
The fashion and floral decor is kind of home goods/Marshall's/TJMax tacky. JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:00 am

I don't like her dress at all. She's an attractive girl and this dress does her no justice IMO. I would've never thought she would choose a gown like this to get married in no no
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:17 am

She's beautiful and I'm happy for them and yadda yadda yadda but holy moly guacamole!!! You can see her panties in her wedding dress for a wedding that will air in front of millions. That is beyond beyond a fashion mistake imo. What a nightmare!! Does she have zero female friends or a mom or aunt?? Just oh em gees all around. All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:43 am

Is there no full length mirror in Paradise for the bride to "check" her look in her wedding gown? I would think when she found the dress and tried it on pre wedding, the see through look would have been noted and a solution. like a little extra material in the crotch area, would have been found. And yeah, where were her bridesmaids, female family, friends to let her know?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:46 am

Is that a thing? Super shear wedding dresses? I don't get it.

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:47 am

Knowing who this couple is, one can hardly expect anything demure and traditional. Nevertheless, they are married; they seem happy, and that, in the end, is all that counts. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:48 am

bleuberry wrote:Is that a thing? Super shear wedding dresses? I don't get it.

If you watch "Say Yes to the Dress" on TLC the sheer fabric is chosen by some brides. Chacun a son gout, as the French say.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:51 am

I don't get it either. It must have been chosen on purpose? But why? I read in one of the articles it was a runway bridal gown.

Although I like the style, the material and colour IMO didn't do her justice, and now with the see through, it's just tacky.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:35 pm

Imo, the fit is all wrong too. But skintight and 2 sizes too small seems to be the trend in alot of these circles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

+71
Minney
blueblues
AllAboutLove
ddsmom17
kerriway