SELECT CONTENT

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:03 pm

What a wonderful place to be. Maybe they are eloping?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by jashfan Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:26 am

Hey guys i made my very first fan video for Carly and Evan because i think they are so awesome . Diclaimer i am in no way a professional laugh out loud. The link is below hope you like it:

Link: https://youtu.be/Ddlc_Li4lVo

Oh and Merry Christmas everyone Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 4 1f600 :

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:49 pm

@jashfan Nice job. I wish I could do those.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:08 pm

Sprite wrote:@jashfan Nice job. I wish I could do those.

Thanks Smiley Hugesmile

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:45 am

https://instagram.com/p/BONwwRZj3dx/

Since nakey pics are being discussed in another thread, and it reminded me of this. I would be absolutely mortified if my significant others 10 year old sons saw this (as those boys DO have Instagram.) Most things are better off not being on the Internet...this is one of those things IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:17 am

^^ Yep, kinda embarrassing for a stepchild to view this one. I love her natural look in the photo though. She is really quite stunning (and has nice boobages too.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:05 pm

Ha! Not going to disagree. I think a lot should be left off the internet and social media.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:11 pm

Icky! This one is tackier than Boothestowe's Christmas candid IMO. Especially when you consider the teenagers involved with this one.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:39 pm

did she get a boob job or are those real? laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:57 am

Evan must live close to me. Saw him and one of his sons at my neighborhood grocery store a few weeks ago. And then saw him again with I believe the same son at a gift wrapping party at the local fire station on 12/15. IMO he is much better looking in person - his eyes are show stoppers - and seemed very loving with his son.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:45 am

@docnash14 Thanks for sharing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Taye24 Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:24 pm

docnash14 wrote:Evan must live close to me.  Saw him and one of his sons at my neighborhood grocery store a few weeks ago.  And then saw him again with I believe the same son at a gift wrapping party at the local fire station on 12/15.  IMO he is much better looking in person  - his eyes are show stoppers - and seemed very loving with his son.

I always thought he was cute. Now I am wondering how he looks in person if a few people are saying he looks different/ much better. His eyes must draw them in.

Taye24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

+71
Minney
blueblues
AllAboutLove
ddsmom17
kerriway