SELECT CONTENT

Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by california90 Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:22 am

She possibly could also be cut last minute or was originally a back-up or something.

california90

Back to top Go down

Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by EliseAlways Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:57 am

Holy sh-! She DOES look like Andi.

I kinda like her and I think she'll be interesting to watch but I cannot overlook her age. I'm hoping for more 28 and up ladies for Nick and for the next Bachelorette gig. I'm not much older but I can't stand to watch the younger ones.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:29 am

I just read her blog posts and WOW. Her writing is so inspiring, so beautiful. She seems thoughtful, kind & full of zest and appreciation for life. Her appreciation for travel & nature's beauty reminds me so much of Caila... actually her writing & photos in general gives me a Caila vibe. Her view on love/breakups/relationships (based on the videos & her writing) seems to gel so well with what Nick has expressed wanting, including the idea of "live loud, love hard".

Damn, I like her so much now & really hope she made the final cut & that she and Nick can give it a true shot! ❤️

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:04 am

Looks-wise she reminds me a bit of Julie Berry.

Any info if she made it on? TIA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:49 am

She's really pretty, but totally too young for Nick. Isn't he like 35 or something like that? 25 should have been the youngest they had on there for him. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:16 am

She looks exactly like Nick's type. If she's on I suspect he's smitten already regardless of her age. The age is a concern, but she does seem to be on the mature side. Lovely singing voice by the way! Few female voices really appeal to me and hers does for some reason.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:30 am

She seems very mature and she also looks older than 23 to me. I would think at this point in her life the singing career would be priority. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:20 am

mindless wrote:She looks exactly like Nick's type. If she's on I suspect he's smitten already regardless of her age. The age is a concern, but she does seem to be on the mature side. Lovely singing voice by the way! Few female voices really appeal to me and hers does for some reason.

She looks a lot like Andi.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:25 am

I looked at her Instagram a couple of days ago, and she was following 902. Then yesterday she was following 901. Now it's back to 902  giggling So unless someone she's following keeps deactivating and then reactivating, I think she might've been cut from the final cast last minute or was eliminated night 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:52 am

IMO, fluctuating a a single number or couple numbers isn't really or always that big a deal and could just be a result of IG having issues.  It's when there's large number changes that it's obvious they're home and doing a massive SM cleanse, again IMO. Hugesmile   But it is good to keep a watch.  If it keeps consistently changing, she may indeed be home already. yes

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:53 am

that could have been somebody deactivating their account for a day Smiley
so far it looks like this season has an Andi and Jojo lookalike, I wonder if we'll find a Kaitlyn or a Jennifer as well Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:21 pm

limoncello wrote:that could have been somebody deactivating their account for a day Smiley
so far it looks like this season has an Andi and Jojo lookalike, I wonder if we'll find a Kaitlyn or a Jennifer as well Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698
I was just thinking this, too! Would be hilarious if Kaitlyn & Jen doppelgängers appear as well. laugh out loud

& yes, I hope the 902 - 901 IG thing is just someone re/deactivating their account or some other glitch - I really hope she's on for sure!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
casjacknick
bluwavz
mizzoufan
sbolduc
happygolucky