SELECT CONTENT

Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:32 pm

missnana wrote:She's too good for Nick IMO Can't wait to see her on the show Smiley
Am I the only one who just doesn't get all this Leila love?  scratch She seems like every other 23 year old "model/singer" from LA. And her face is almost frightening from all her fillers. Nothing special, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:53 pm

How can you tell she had fillers? Is this a fact?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:25 am

Speaking for myself, I think she's very pretty & from my interpretation of her vids/blog posts, she seems to be a compelling person with a positive outlook on life. These qualities appeal to me, thus she is my early favourite.

But of course, I believe in "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", "different strokes for different folks" etc.... Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:08 pm

I believe her lips aren't with the fillers, but rather pencil drawn ... not my taste, but considering the discussion I give my opinion, since looking at her pics I find her resembling her mum a lot, so no major changes to her face. And I agree, there are some similarities to Penelope Cruz (lips and when talking).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:44 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:snipped..

source

snipped..Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

IMO In that pic, she looks exactly like her Mom, lips and all.

I cannot believe she is 23 yrs old. In that link, there is a song she sings, Tidal Wave. She has a very nice voice. The content of her blogs are incredible for someone that age. No disrespect to anyone that is 23 yrs old, however, she is very bright, mature, and very philosophical.

A year ago, she posted that she was invited to write for The Love Story Magazine. I checked it out. It's a non profit magazine. This is part of their mission statement.

WHO WE ARE
The Love Story is a 501(c)3 non-profit new media publishing and journaling organization validating and inspiring the broken-hearted to transform their pain into creative expression.

She is listed as a past contributor.

thelovestory.org

This is under her picture.

“I believe the Ultimate Love Story begins with compassion. That’s how we uplift and inspire each other and through that grow in grace, understanding, kindness, and selflessness. That’s how we connect with humanity, challenge injustice, and strive for peace. Compassion is the birthplace of love and through that love we give life meaning.”

Love this gal.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:26 pm

^poignant post, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I totally agree. I hadn't looked at her material re. The Love Story Magazine yet. It sounds like an admirable, inspiring organization - I will have to check it out. The more I learn about Leila, the more I like her Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:37 pm

I wonder if Leila is still on the show. We haven't seen one photo even far away that resembles her.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:38 pm

I hope she is, but whatever's best for her & Nick ... (although I'll be a bit disappointed not to see her much/at all.)

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:14 pm

No SM since Sep 21st that I could see.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:32 pm

^I guess that's more of a good sign than usual since with her career, she would need to constantly engage with fans on some form of SM ... so if she's not posting, maybe she's still there? Still hope Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:49 pm

I don't see anything special about her so far.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:48 pm

She started following a bunch of people:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
casjacknick
bluwavz
mizzoufan
sbolduc
happygolucky