SELECT CONTENT

Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:16 pm

Ohhh Persian and Colombian? Stunning combo!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:16 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:That note is so sweet! We should do more of that in our every day lives.

I like her, she's my fav at the moment. She's gorgeous when she's dressed up, and still gorgeous when she is casual. The pics in the link that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted, are so pretty.

I wonder what nationality she is. She almost looks European or Jewish.
I think those pics in the link are gorgeous, too, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Like other posters have noted, I believe she is at least part Persian based on her name and some references in her writing like this one on her blog:
Why not surrender my imperfect talents? And my numbed heavily guarded heart? I feel proud of myself for choosing the high road as often as I find it, I realize the importance of choices and balance. I feel like all “life” is meant to do is kiss us as we pass through, saying noshi jaan (which is Persian for “to your health!”) on our way out. It was a gift, it is a gift, it will always be a gift.

She and Nick can help each other break down the walls of/untie their "heavily guarded"/knotted up hearts. heartbeat Smiley

I'm seriously in love with her writing! ❤️❤️❤️

I thought this part totally sounds like something Nick himself might say:
I learned how important it is to be vulnerable and brave with who you are - to dare greatly, to strive greatly, and to be content with who you are in this moment...

I've learned that there is nothing more significant than right now. The moment you're in is all you have. I've learned how important it is to not let it slip away.
I've learned that sometimes the best things to do are the hardest and that it's important to challenge yourself to do the hard things and the right things even when they aren't convenient. I've also learned some things the hard way.

I've learned the most important thing in life is to love. I've learned that the key to happiness is gratitude...

I've learned that I'm just me and that's all I have to be Smiley

*** passages of Leila's writing are from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*** ellipses added are mine (I thought they would flow better than "snipped"  laugh out loud)

Bring this over to the next page. Wow, she is a very mature 23yr old?

Ok that's it, she's the F1 Done. laugh out loud She is right up Nick's alley when it comes to her blog messages. She spends a lot of time keeping it updated and informative. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:50 pm

I was looking at the pics on Leila's IG and she resembles Penelope Cruz IMO. Especially in this pic:

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:08 pm

She does seem really mature with a good head on her shoulders. yes heartbeat

I can see the resemblance to Penelope Cruz. Smiley

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:34 pm

Not only am I in love with her writing, even if she's 23 she's probably the most emotionally mature woman in the mansion right now. Plus, I'm Hispanic/Persian too , I have to like her. Hugesmile
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:47 pm

She is beautiful and does not look 23. I IG stalked and it looks like she is a crossfitter which is something Nick does also.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:52 pm

They already seem like such a great fit! I'm very curious to see if this all translates into amazing chemistry - I hope so since I'm already pre-shipping them! laugh out loud beatingheart

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:57 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:They already seem like such a great fit! I'm very curious to see if this all translates into amazing chemistry - I hope so since I'm already pre-shipping them! laugh out loud beatingheart

Not to take anything away from Leila's maturity but she is 13 years younger and at the beginning stages of her career. She is of an age similar/very close to Nick's two youngest brothers. I just don't see him sharing the same dating pool as them. Guess we'll see.

She does seem to be a great catch but then there is so much more info about her than the other possible contestants so it's difficult to compare.
With her blog, music, vids, I agree she appears to have a lot of the same perspections as Nick.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:31 am

^valid points, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Another point against their pairing might be that she's admitted she is shy & he seems to like loud personalities...but "type" can change in a flash when one feels "it". I guess only time will tell. Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:22 am

^ If Leila is "shy" like Jen was "shy", she's probably got no chance. I think he finds those types boring. He likes vivacious, willing to speak their mind, etc. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:35 am

She's too good for Nick IMO Can't wait to see her on the show Smiley
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:19 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ If Leila is "shy" like Jen was "shy", she's probably got no chance. I think he finds those types boring. He likes vivacious, willing to speak their mind, etc. IMO.
she admitted to being shy while discussing making the first move/asking for a guy's number ....
I guess we'll have to wait and see. For all we know, she could've been sent home first night laugh out loud

From everything I've been reading/viewing of Leila, she seems like a combination of Jen (reserved, graceful, honest - from my perspective, she had no issues speaking her mind) & Caila (positive outlook & focused on kindness, writes beautifully, loves art/travel). It didn't work out with Jen & he seems to make a habit of shading Caila, so we'll see if that's good or bad. Smiley

Time will tell! :cutesmile!:

All JMO Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
casjacknick
bluwavz
mizzoufan
sbolduc
happygolucky