SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 58 of 69 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 63 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lace - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 58 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by summerdayze Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:48 pm

Sounds like they've hung out, probably casually flirting/seeing each other from time to time, but that's about it. I wouldn't look too much into it. As a poster said before, if anything, it's probably to prep their story arc for BIP. I don't see them being a real fit to be honest, apart from a superficial level (they would making one good-looking pair), so the article/interview is kind of surprising.

About Danielle crying at WTA - it's probably the first time she has seen Nick since he sent her home, so she probably has pent up angst. I don't hold it against her and didn't see it as fake.

Last edited by summerdayze on Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

lace - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 58 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by mindless Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:40 pm

I don't know if her crying was fake or not, but I did find it really weird. She was acting kind of scorned (apparently didn't even look at Nick when he came out) and I can't for the life of me understand why. Did they have a quickie in a bathroom at some point or something, since all I saw was one semi-awkward date and then another very awkward date during which Nick sent her home. I can't see why she would think he wronged her in some way. Crying about it 4 months later? Unstable IMO. Reminded me of Britt hanging on to Chris for dear life and acting like she lost the love of her life because of Carly, while Chris seemed like he couldn't care less anymore. If the Bachelor really liked you, you would've made it further than F6/F7 for heaven's sake! Rolling Eyes JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:01 am

So I watched the US Weekly vid again (emusha posted it upthread and the link is here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

when one of the reporters brought DLo up for the second time at around 1:16, asking "so it sounds like you've been out with her, maybe seeing her but you're single", he said "yeah" followed by some of the other stuff already described upthread. So I guess he confirmed the "maybe seeing her" part but IMO he didn't really try to make a big deal out of it. If they are indeed feeling it out, it seems fine for him to allude to that vs. an outright denial, which wouldn't be accurate. And these people all went on TV so IMO of course they enjoy the attention/speculation laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:13 am

IMO, if she had any sense and knew what was good for her she'd block his number and forget who he was ASAP.  IMO, he's just going to use / spend time with whoever will bring him attention and keep his name out there.  

I mean like 2 days before the DLo interview he gave an interview saying sign him up for Rachel's season and before that he had pics taken with Lauren H.  So... Seems he's trying to work his way threw Nick's cast offs that should've been his, as we've heard in multiple interviews.  laugh out loud personally, I don't find that attractive or appealing, but more power to those that join in on the self absorbed, fame ho levels. And I'm not saying DLo is or isn't included in that.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:19 am

I mean, many of the girls from Nick's season seem interested in Luke, so props to DLo for "scoring" him first if that's the case laugh out loud (IMO the Lauren thing seemed strictly for photoshoot purposes). But yeah, TWT.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:28 am

Well, I guess congrats and more power to her if she thinking scoring Luke is a good thing. I personally wouldn't want that prize. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:29 am

they are seeing :detective :lookout each other.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I see my avie, Charlie, everytime I make a post.  Does that mean I can start telling people I'm "seeing" him? Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:38 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Well, I guess congrats and more power to her if she thinking scoring Luke is a good thing.  I personally wouldn't want that prize.  laugh out loud
Add me to that list. He's no prize at all, IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That works for me! You may have a more sustaining relationship going there. It's historic!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:48 am

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO, if she had any sense and knew what was good for her she'd block his number and forget who he was ASAP.  IMO, he's just going to use / spend time with whoever will bring him attention and keep his name out there.  

Yeah, I would stay away from the post-Bachelor/ette 'hanger-oners' if I were her.

If you asked me a while back, I wouldn't have pegged Luke to be the type who would contemplate something like BIP, but I've changed my mind since then.

Last edited by summerdayze on Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:51 am

I think he will do whatever he can to launch his singing career.
IDK--my opinion is if he really had talent it would have happened in the past year. Maybe not though. no idea

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 69 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 63 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever