SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by najpoziomka Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:59 am

Miyala wrote:
bblake wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:Twitter almost goes into a meltdown with Cam being called last - I'm shuddering already thinking about how they'll react when/if he leaves next week!!
I know, and if Lee is F3 and Matty F2 the reaction is going to get even worse, since those 3 seem to be the favourites on SM. I feel bad for her because I don't think she deserves backlash, but if anyone other than Matty, Cam or Lee is F1 (and we know it's not Cam due to screencaps) she's going to get it hmmm

Whats peoples take on Courtney on SM?

one sentence 'he's just not that into you'
everyone on SM saying thhat
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Miyala Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:01 am

Fully agree! I think if she chooses him it will be worse on SM than after Richie choosing Alex

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:02 am

I think people so far are like on SM:
Lee; hearteyes everywhere, ofc!
Matty; surprised + in love already
Cameron; in love, so cute. Hearteyes similar to Lee.
Jake: Mixed. Either a fan or not invested.
Courtney: generally calling him fake/not into her/a lot of Olena comparisons/Georgia needs to get over him!!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:08 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Fifty wrote:Everyone loves Matty J and thinks he's a threat.  Nikki comparisons.  Guys saying what a good looking bloke Lee is and Matty J saying "I even like looking at Lee"  in an earlier episode that has Olena comparisons.  I think we have F1 - Jake, F2- Matty F3-Lee. IMO.   My god I'm going to be crying so much at the end of this season. sad
Yeah that's how I have seen it especially after yesterday's episode

F1 Jake
F2 Matty
F3 Lee

Seems like the s/cap of them wearing blue (Matty), red (Jake) and black (Lee) likely the clue like it was for Sasha who was in red and Richie/F3 in black
So if that's how it goes, who would be Bachie? I'd happily watch a Lee or Matty Bach season  :yes:
I am thinking probably whomever is single next year is lead giggling

Part of the (good) problem this season is that the non-F1s (Lee, Matty, Cam) are favorites so no one person the most favorite like with Nikki or Richie but it could change a bit.

That said, as much Cam has done media etc, I just don't see him as lead. I think he would struggle more leading, especially with his chat with Georgia this episode, he seemed a bit young and I can't see him as lead over Lee or Matty.

I think depending on what the show is wanting, I can see either Lee or Matty as lead although I'd say Lee with his age may be seen as more "ready" by producers and given his F3 spot which could get more viewers behind him especially if Jake gets more people invested in him by FD to make him a preferred F1 over Matty (hard to do, imo).

Matty has a shot too if he is F2 based on whether viewers are behind Jake or not by FRC time and who they want to "win". If it is divided then that is a plus for Jake (and Georgia) but if it is more Matty preferred then there it could benefit him.

Either way, I think the audience will be more split on who they want for lead so not like Nikki or Richie but will see. If fan accounts start cropping up and SM/media posts more for one or the other it could be telling especially by next year.

I do think though that if Lee or Matty were F1 and F3 (or even F1 and F2) that it would be more of a clear next lead and audience get the best of both worlds a bit but with Jake as F1 possibly I think that makes things a bit harder :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:10 am

There is a lady on the fb group claiming she knows who the winner is.. scratch

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:12 am

LovingLove wrote:I might be the only one, but I just don't see the chemistry between Georgia and Lee. They had a passionate kiss on their first date, but since then I haven't seen it again. whereas Matty's connection is getting stronger with her on each date (their kiss tonight was amazing!), and Jake has a very hot vibe with her too. JMO though obviously. I think Lee's lovely - just not seeing F1. But that can all change in one episode I guess.

Re Matty's SD tonight being sad VOs and music, I didn't get that at all. I thought it was really emotional. My thoughts were they were showing how their connection has changed from friendship to a much deeper emotional connection. Comments on FB are people were in tears watching because it was so beautiful. That was what i got too - not sad at all. Just love. Again JMO.

I'm so very Team Matty after tonight (as if I wasn't before)

I agree with everything you said here @LivingLove. If she's had something going on with Lee, they haven't shown it, whereas her relationship with Matty has been at the heart of the series imo. Plus he's just so goddam adorable; I'd love to see them together. The latest spoilers seem to suggest Jake though so... maybe Matty as the Bach '17 would be the next best thing
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Yeah that's how I have seen it especially after yesterday's episode

F1 Jake
F2 Matty
F3 Lee

Seems like the s/cap of them wearing blue (Matty), red (Jake) and black (Lee) likely the clue like it was for Sasha who was in red and Richie/F3 in black
So if that's how it goes, who would be Bachie? I'd happily watch a Lee or Matty Bach season  :yes:
I am thinking probably whomever is single next year is lead giggling

Part of the (good) problem this season is that the non-F1s (Lee, Matty, Cam) are favorites so no one person the most favorite like with Nikki or Richie but it could change a bit.

That said, as much Cam has done media etc, I just don't see him as lead. I think he would struggle more leading, especially with his chat with Georgia this episode, he seemed a bit young and I can't see him as lead over Lee or Matty.

I think depending on what the show is wanting, I can see either Lee or Matty as lead although I'd say Lee with his age may be seen as more "ready" by producers and given his F3 spot which could get more viewers behind him especially if Jake gets more people invested in him by FD to make him a preferred F1 over Matty (hard to do, imo).

Matty has a shot too if he is F2 based on whether viewers are behind Jake or not by FRC time and who they want to "win". If it is divided then that is a plus for Jake (and Georgia) but if it is more Matty preferred then there it could benefit him.

Either way, I think the audience will be more split on who they want for lead so not like Nikki or Richie but will see. If fan accounts start cropping up and SM/media posts more for one or the other it could be telling especially by next year.

I do think though that if Lee or Matty were F1 and F3 (or even F1 and F2) that it would be more of a clear next lead and audience get the best of both worlds a bit but with Jake as F1 possibly I think that makes things a bit harder :/

Idk i somehow think that Osher was quite promoting Cam on twitter, posting his shirtless fireman pictures and nice captions etc that's why i was under the impression he's going to be next lead Smiley
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:18 am

I don't see it with Matty that much, at least not from Georgia, imo.

It feels more one-sided and mostly Matty talking about feelings so similar to what was shown with Nikki, imo.

After watching with Nikki it just feels too much of the same (one sided) and I am burnt out already on that :/

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:18 am

lrose wrote:There is a lady on the fb group claiming she knows who the winner is.. scratch

who?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:20 am

bblake wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:Twitter almost goes into a meltdown with Cam being called last - I'm shuddering already thinking about how they'll react when/if he leaves next week!!
I know, and if Lee is F3 and Matty F2 the reaction is going to get even worse, since those 3 seem to be the favourites on SM. I feel bad for her because I don't think she deserves backlash, but if anyone other than Matty, Cam or Lee is F1 (and we know it's not Cam due to screencaps) she's going to get it hmmm

LovingLove wrote:Re Matty's SD tonight being sad VOs and music, I didn't get that at all. I thought it was really emotional. My thoughts were they were showing how their connection has changed from friendship to a much deeper emotional connection. Comments on FB are people were in tears watching because it was so beautiful. That was what i got too - not sad at all. Just love. Again JMO.

I'm so very Team Matty after tonight (as if I wasn't before)

ITA! Georgia mentioned during her talk with Jake that the letters made her emotional because the things they were saying to her she'd never heard before. I think it's the same case with Matty - she was on the verge of tears the entire time he was saying that speech to her and she was crying in the ITMs that were filmed that night (on the boat with the same hair and outfit), so I don't think her tears in the ITM from later on were because she was sad, I think she was overwhelmed reliving the things that Matty said to her and how they made her feel. Hell, I'm the kind of person that gets teary eyed whenever someone pays me a minor compliment, so I probably would've been bawling all throughout Matty's speech and the guys' letters  Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 3806527698 So I really don't think Georgia was crying out of sadness. I think Matty is the only one who they've shown having real development in his relationship with Georgia episode to episode as well. I'm seriously going to be heartbroken if he's F2 :tissuebox

I didn't see it as sad either. I found it sad thinking he maybe F2 because my heart breaks for him but I think she had a real ah ha moment and she became quite emotional over it. She is also dealing with family issues that may make her more emotional when connecting with her feelings. JMO without getting too Oprah on everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:20 am

Miyala wrote:
lrose wrote:There is a lady on the fb group claiming she knows who the winner is.. scratch

who?

It's not Jsalis is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:21 am

Fifty wrote:
Miyala wrote:

who?

It's not Jsalis is it?

Who's Jsalis? What's she saying ?

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony