SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 5 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:22 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:
Fifty wrote:
Miyala wrote:

who?

It's not Jsalis is it?

Who's Jsalis? What's she saying ?
She comes out of the woodwork every Bach season claiming she knows who won.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by najpoziomka Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:26 am

I don't want to be on social media next week. poop is going to go down, since everyone seems to think courtney will leave.
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:26 am

Am I allowed to reveal her name here?

She's saying she will only tell through dm.. but has replied to someone about Matty and said "sorry to say he doesn't win but comes close"

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:27 am

Fifty wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:
Fifty wrote:

It's not Jsalis is it?

Is she usually right?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:27 am

lrose wrote:Am I allowed to reveal her name here?

She's saying she will only tell through dm.. but has replied to someone about Matty and said "sorry to say he doesn't win but comes close"

Can you ask her who it is?

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:27 am

Is it on the bachelorette homepage at FB?

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:28 am

That would support our theory that Matty will be F2

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:28 am

Miyala wrote:
Fifty wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:

Is she usually right?

Not even close

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:29 am

Fifty wrote:[I think she had a real ah ha moment and she became quite emotional over it.  She is also dealing with family issues that may make her more emotional when connecting with her feelings. JMO without getting too Oprah on everyone.

@Fifty, that's how I saw it too - he's speaking about and treating her exactly how her parents want someone to speak about/treat her, and I think she would place huge value on that.  You could almost see the lightbulb go on over her head, and the way she grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him in for that kiss... yeah, she got the message.

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:40 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:29 am

Miyala wrote:

Wonder if it's the travel agent again

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:30 am

Fifty wrote:
Miyala wrote:

Wonder if it's the travel agent again

If it's that travel agent then I definitely want to see this!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:32 am

Bobette wrote:
LovingLove wrote:I might be the only one, but I just don't see the chemistry between Georgia and Lee. They had a passionate kiss on their first date, but since then I haven't seen it again. whereas Matty's connection is getting stronger with her on each date (their kiss tonight was amazing!), and Jake has a very hot vibe with her too. JMO though obviously. I think Lee's lovely - just not seeing F1. But that can all change in one episode I guess.

Re Matty's SD tonight being sad VOs and music, I didn't get that at all. I thought it was really emotional. My thoughts were they were showing how their connection has changed from friendship to a much deeper emotional connection. Comments on FB are people were in tears watching because it was so beautiful. That was what i got too - not sad at all. Just love. Again JMO.

I'm so very Team Matty after tonight (as if I wasn't before)

I agree with everything you said here @LivingLove.  If she's had something going on with Lee, they haven't shown it, whereas her relationship with Matty has been at the heart of the series imo.  Plus he's just so goddam adorable; I'd love to see them together. The latest spoilers seem to suggest Jake though so... maybe Matty as the Bach '17 would be the next best thing

I haven't seen the whole episodes for this week yet but I agree with pretty much all of the above.
I have not been able to see how Georgia could possibly resist Matty's loveliness.
Even on the promo for the next episode he is both funny and constant in his view of them together.
He has a big presence on the Bach official social media site now too.
I do think there is still something to come with Jake.
He reminds me of a family member of mine so I am endeared to him despite his stand-offish style.
He seems a bit cold but it's just reticence and lack of confidence IMO - .
Lee is lovely but I don't see it with him, and I feel the story is now showing how this relationship doesn't quite fly after a great start
Courtney - well it just seems like he has been in his own head, or in other part of his own anatomy the whole show.
I feel he doesn't need a partner but is quite self sufficient and self absorbed.

Agree with all though, that it will be emotional whatever happens because all the fellas are really terrific in their own ways.
They are respectful to Georgia, to each other and thoroughly good sorts.

Anything could happen over the next few weeks but I am Matty J for winning the 1500 metres in walking.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony