SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 55 of 74 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 64 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:24 am

in_denial wrote:Did anyone else pick up on Matty saying "I cannot fault her" about Georgia. Does it sound the same as when he says it at the end of the first episode promo? I know "her", is changed to "you" in the latter.

Yes, I noticed too.  That line is one of the main sticking points for me seeing Matty as F1 - him saying that in the preview and Georgia saying 'I love you so much' straight after would be a dead giveaway so it's a misdirection IMO.  

Ditto the footage of her walking through a door and Jake walking out the other side - another massive spoiler if he were F1.  Of the F3 Lee is the only one who has not been hinted to be F1, hence why I think he probably is.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:30 am

Sundy wrote:Lee didn't get any private time with his mum did he?  Has that ever happened before? And with who?

There was something not quite right about Lee's HTD IMO. What was shown was short and yes normally there is private time with a parent. Lees Dad was present but didn't say anything. What we saw was lovely but there wasn't much to it. Also their time before hand was really brief.... I'm feeling very confused now, more so than before and more so than after Richie's HTDs hmmm scratch

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:48 am

brownravens wrote:
Sundy wrote:Lee didn't get any private time with his mum did he?  Has that ever happened before? And with who?

Nope - pretty sure only Matty spoke to a family member at hometowns...

Jake had a private time with his mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:51 am

Just Looking wrote:

There was something not quite right about Lee's HTD IMO.   What was shown was short and yes normally there is private time with a parent.  Lees Dad was present but didn't say anything.   What we saw was lovely but there wasn't much to it.  Also their time before hand was really brief.... I'm feeling very confused now, more so than before and more so than after Richie's HTDs hmmm scratch

They have overshown everything about Matt but almost nothing with Lee for manyepisodes yet Lee makes it to the final 2.
If Lee was the F2 dont you think they would show more to throw us off? This and many other reasons are why I am firmly on the Lee F1 train.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:09 am

Just Looking wrote:

There was something not quite right about Lee's HTD IMO.   What was shown was short and yes normally there is private time with a parent.  Lees Dad was present but didn't say anything.   What we saw was lovely but there wasn't much to it.  Also their time before hand was really brief.... I'm feeling very confused now, more so than before and more so than after Richie's HTDs hmmm scratch

It's actually been said somewhere - (I think in an article some time ago - It might be in Lee's thread I'll go check later) - That Lees' dad is sick as well. Lee said in an interview that he was surprised that TPTB didn't show that discussion with Georgia. So maybe that is why he wasn't shown that much at the HTD.

Update

OK - I went back and found the article and it says that his dad had bladder cancer six years ago. So I'm thinking that maybe Lee's family is just like mine and that when we are all together and the women start nattering the poor men don't get a word in edgewise! Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 3806527698

Last edited by Katiebelle on Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:20 am

Did you noticed that while G was walking away from Matty she had a smile on her face while with Lee she looked a little bothered. Could be that she will be missing him though

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:46 am

Miyala wrote:Did you noticed that while G was walking away from Matty she had a smile on her face while with Lee she looked a little bothered. Could be that she will be missing him though

Yes she had a big grin on her face when she was leaving him. I think it means that she was happy. This edit is doing my head in! :crazed

I keep on going back and forth between Matty and Lee for F1 and I thought if I looked at the body language it would help - but it's not!!!!

All I can say is that I won't be disappointed whoever wins as I really do like all F3 - I just wanted to be a clever clogs and figure it out before the FRC!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:55 am

I am agreeing with everything you just wrote! The producers have done a great job in making us confused. They also did find LOTS of great guys that don't disappoint.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:29 am

Katiebelle wrote:
Miyala wrote:Did you noticed that while G was walking away from Matty she had a smile on her face while with Lee she looked a little bothered. Could be that she will be missing him though

Yes she had a big grin on her face when she was leaving him. I think it means that she was happy. This edit is doing my head in!  :crazed

I keep on going back and forth between Matty and Lee for F1 and I thought if I looked at the body language it would help - but it's not!!!!

All I can say is that I won't be disappointed whoever wins as I really do like all F3 - I just wanted to be a clever clogs and figure it out before the FRC!

My only comment about Lee or Matty is that Matty uses phrases like I can't fault her, perfect, expectations and exceeded, unique, no-one like you etc, hot and passionate, whereas Lee just loves Georgia for who she is and her qualities - eyes, smile, laugh, funny, can command an audience and also a big dag. These are all the things that he loves about her. Also he's never felt like this before. He is such a romantic and caring gentleman. Sometimes I thik it's almost like Matty has a "list". Just another perspective - not being harsh as I love both of them and they are both very much into Georgia. Lucky girl, sad for one guy (or two including Jake)

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:49 am

Just Looking wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

Yes she had a big grin on her face when she was leaving him. I think it means that she was happy. This edit is doing my head in!  :crazed

My only comment about Lee or Matty is that Matty uses phrases like I can't fault her, perfect, expectations and exceeded, unique, no-one like you etc, hot and passionate, whereas Lee just loves Georgia for who she is and her qualities - eyes, smile, laugh, funny, can command an audience and also a big dag.   These are all the things that he loves about her.  Also he's never felt like this before. He is such a romantic and caring gentleman.  Sometimes I thik it's almost like Matty has a "list".  Just another perspective - not being harsh as I love both of them and they are both very much into Georgia.  Lucky girl, sad for one guy (or two including Jake)

Matty also told her she makes him laugh more than anyone else, she's ambitious, wants to have fun and is also amazingly beautiful. And he's also said during croquet that at the start he just saw her confidence but more and more is seeing a humorous, big kid side that he thinks is awesome. I think their lists are pretty similar... which makes sense, as they've both made it this far.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:52 am

Matty also told her she makes him laugh more than anyone else, she's ambitious, wants to have fun and is also amazingly beautiful. And he's also said during croquet that at the start he just saw her confidence but more and more is seeing a humorous, big kid side that he thinks is awesome. I think their lists are pretty similar... which makes sense, as they've both made it this far.

That's true LovingLove - thanks for pointing that out to me as I'd forgotten about those lovely words. They clearly both think Georgia is amazing

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:06 am

Can I just say that I loved that Matty started with ambitious over something superficial like beauty? I feel like her knows HER personality and drive

Last edited by brownravens on Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 74 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 64 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony