SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 57 of 74 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 65 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:22 pm

@grace8136 TA with your entire post. Nice to see you posting bestbud!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:10 am

First video posted for Finale week is of Lee.
- I will add the others to this post when they are posted so they are in one post

Jake's video

Matty's video

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:12 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by porcelainpony Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:57 am

According to DM, G and L's date concluded at the temple. This might be a contrast to the sleuthing that it might have concluded at the Marina Bay.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3863528/Georgia-Love-sneaks-kiss-Lee-Elliott-romantic-rickshaw-tour-Singapore-film-Bachelorette-s-final-episodes.html
porcelainpony
porcelainpony

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:00 am

porcelainpony wrote:According to DM, G and L's date concluded at the temple. This might be a contrast to the sleuthing that it might have concluded at the Marina Bay.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3863528/Georgia-Love-sneaks-kiss-Lee-Elliott-romantic-rickshaw-tour-Singapore-film-Bachelorette-s-final-episodes.html

I would say their day portion of the date concludes there. But there would be a night part too - which must be the pool.

I looked up the temple and reviewers say it's very beautiful but quite small. I imagine they'd spend a little bit of time there and then go get ready for their night date.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:07 am

AllAboutLove wrote:First video posted for Finale week is of Lee.
- I will add the others to this post when they are posted so they are in one post

Guys, this prom had a clue possibly. Listen to her VOs. They are from her first date which weee not iTMs but filming at another time (discussed back then).

The line where she says I 100% ...more sounds more like  like it's not from that episode but what she would say later but just used there. None of the PIs about the date on that first date were filmined in real time to me.

What do you all think ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:18 am

nd4reality wrote:

Guys, this prom had a clue possibly. Listen to her VOs. They are from her first date which weee not iTMs but filming at another time (discussed back then).

The line where she says I 100% ...more sounds more like  like it's not from that episode but what she would say later but just used there. None of the PIs about the date on that first date were filmined in real time to  me.

What do you all think ?

In that case we can't trust the PIs for any of the dates, as they're all recorded later except the ones done at the scene of the date.

IMHO I would think they'd be filmed within at least a couple of days of the date.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:14 am

nd4reality wrote:

The line where she says I 100% ...more sounds more like  like it's not from that episode but what she would say later but just used there. None of the PIs about the date on that first date were filmined in real time to  me.

What do you all think ?

I have a feeling it was said at the finale. "I 100% kmow this is not where I want it to end with Lee" imo

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:32 am

@see2love I dunno if that sounds like a finale declaration primarily because normally its usually a declaration in the second person right? Eg "I 100% know this is not where I want it to end with YOU" not Lee. Lee seems said for the camera - just IMO!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:37 am

Oukd have been talking to Osher or to the camera just before Lee walks up to her. I didnt mean said to Lee exactly but said at the finale.

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:45 am

I don't think it can be finale. As @Brownravens said, she is saying it to the camera or Osher or someone who is not Lee, and she wouldn't give it away to the audience until she made her final declaration to her F1 (so not to the camera).

I really think it was said after their first SD - maybe a day or two later, otherwise they're not providing a true narrative of their story. As much as they obviously edit things in and out, I think they do try to provide a pretty true narrative of how things happened, especially how she feels about them at different times.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:39 pm

see2love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

What do you all think ?

I have a feeling it was said at the finale. "I 100% kmow this is not where I want it to end with Lee" imo

I know they used that line on the date as VO but not sure if it was filmed the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:11 pm

How many hours until the show airs? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 74 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 65 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony