SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 73 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by heysteph Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:43 am

I thought the 'smiling listening' face (when Lee as telling her he was falling for her) may have been her Poker face - she uses it to both Jake and Lee in this episode. However, the 'serious almost sad face' could be her normal listening face.
I'm yet to hear her breathy voice to Lee. If I hear it with him, I may flip to lee for F1, but from this episode I think Matty is F1. IMO.
I do wonder if even Georgia knows who she'll pick at this stage

heysteph

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:53 am

Her first date with Lee was the massive game changer. Her 1st and 2nd dates with Lee made her realise " its notjust a feeling, its real and there is something there. Her words not mine

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:20 am

I think the producers know what they are doing, so as for now everybody seems to think matty has it in the bag and i bet final episode will have IT WAS LEE FROM THE VERY BEGINNING written all over it. I will swoon and i'm sure about it.
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:43 am

Forgive me but I'm like a pendulum when predicting F1. Just by reading certain things said in interviews or screen caps or scenes, Matty seems like F1 at this moment. BUT Lee still is getting the classic F1 edit IMO. A beautiful crescendo was played during his love declaration at night (I believe that particular riff has been played for other F1s as well). And her beaming face when Lee told her he is falling for her reminds me of Andi's face when Josh told her the same. The pool scene with Matty was very intense but I don't recall any past F1s getting the same intense edit before. F1s usually get edit with big sweeping beautiful romantic music. And if we look at the guys she was actually chasing this season... They are Courtney and Lee. They are the only guys who made her feel insecure and overthink things. In this episode, she basically asked Lee "Would you still like me if I'm not from Melbourne?". And before that she wondered if she is his type. And before that questioned why he wasn't approaching her or opening up as much as the other guys.

And based on past Bachelor and Bachelorette shows, the first person called during F3 rose ceremony is not F1 (most of the time).

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:06 pm

makeover wrote:Forgive me but I'm like a pendulum when predicting F1. Just by reading certain things said in interviews or screen caps or scenes, Matty seems like F1 at this moment. BUT Lee still is getting the classic F1 edit IMO. A beautiful crescendo was played during his love declaration at night (I believe that particular riff has been played for other F1s as well). And her beaming face when Lee told her he is falling for her reminds me of Andi's face when Josh told her the same. The pool scene with Matty was very intense but I don't recall any past F1s getting the same intense edit before. F1s usually get edit with big sweeping beautiful romantic music. And if we look at the guys she was actually chasing this season... They are Courtney and Lee. They are the only guys who made her feel insecure and overthink things. In this episode, she basically asked Lee "Would you still like me if I'm not from Melbourne?". And before that she wondered if she is his type. And before that questioned why he wasn't approaching her or opening up as much as the other guys.

And based on past Bachelor and Bachelorette shows, the first person called during F3 rose ceremony is not F1 (most of the time).

love your post! and totally agree!
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:18 pm

Georgia biting her bottom lip when Lee told her he was falling for her, yeah Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 1f60d
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:27 pm

The one thing that really sticks in my mind from Lee's date is his lack of eye contact - he is saying all the right things, but if he is really falling for her, wouldn't he be "drowning" in her eyes? Does he maintain eye contact with the guys? May need to rewatch some scenes - something is "off". Personally, I would feel concerned if a guy I was falling for wasn't reciprocating eye contact. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:37 pm

in_denial wrote:The one thing that really sticks in my mind from Lee's date is his lack of eye contact - he is saying all the right things, but if he is really falling for her, wouldn't he be "drowning" in her eyes? Does he maintain eye contact with the guys? May need to rewatch some scenes - something is "off". Personally, I would feel concerned if a guy I was falling for wasn't reciprocating eye contact. JMO.

I think thats just how his eyes are as Inhave noticed that even in his PIs and ITMs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:41 pm

And it could be to do with nervousness too. He knows she isn't able to verbally reciprocate his feelings at this stage, so it must be terrifying laying your heart on the line like that knowing that you aren't going to get much more than a smile or a kiss in return!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:24 pm

I noticed that Georgia had a lot of comments and narration about each guy for the F3 dates. Her hair for Lee and Jake was exactly the same - different tops (blue for Lee and Red for Jake). However, her hair for the narration of Matty's dates was different, making me think it was done on a different day. I'm sure all 3 narrations were done after the show wrapped.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:40 pm

i don't know if it connects at all with the sleuthing, but some time ago i watched series called Lie to me, which is based on real studies etc, and they were saying that the liar always stares you in the eye to see if you are 'buying' his lie and it's in fact more natural to look away for a moment and cut the eye contact, because when we are trying to bring back memory or something we automatically move our eyes to the side. anywhooo that is just my suggestion for the 'Lee not looking into georgia's eyes' Smiley jmo
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:42 pm

najpoziomka wrote:i don't know if it connects at all with the slaughting, but some time ago i watched series called Lie to me, which is based on real studies etc, and they were saying that the liar always stares you in the eye to see if you are 'buying' his lie and it's in fact more natural to look away for a moment and cut the eye contact, because when we are trying to bring back memory or something we automatically move our eyes to the side. anywhooo that is just my suggestion for the 'Lee not looking into georgia's eyes' Smiley jmo
at

Yes that is true - however Lee is looking away a lot more than usual IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony