SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 38 of 74 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:07 am

nd4reality wrote:Matt has been the contestant that has literally pushed himself into Gs face by initially making an effort and then seeking her out consistently to make his presence felt. In a sense he has chased her, at least initially when she would probably not have had him on her radar at all.
I'm not sure where Jake has been shown to be invested but it looks like Matty picking guys not  possibly who is he real competition.
I still can't get over Matty liking the racy pics. Sure he could do that, no harm no foul, but if he was so in love and falling in love like he says in his HTD preview then I don't see him doing that so soon after FRC filming if he is F1. I could be totally wrong but it gives me pause.

I also still have a weird feeling regarding Jake. I just don't know and maybe it is the media that is making me feel that way as well as G's answers about "chemistry" with Jake in interview articles that has me a bit confused. I just can't wait for more s/caps to try pin it down for Singapore because NI mag has me confused.

Lee I see as F1 like Sasha and as F3 like Richie (or F2 if he was supposed to be F2). I just don't want to have rose-colored glasses as I seldom get a F1-lovestory to watch and if Lee's lovestory ends up with him being hurt... like he said to Georgia on their 2nd SD he was worried about being hurt... but now has opened up so much only to get hurt again possibly? My heart will break for him
:tissuebox
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:15 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:
Sundy wrote:Omg I'm stuck on the  freeway god damn it

Melbourne traffic??

Yup stuck on the Tulla
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:15 am

Regarding jake: I reacted when G said that she had hoped that their "chemistry" (dont remember the exakt word) was gone because that would make it easier. That tells me she wished for someone else. That puts Jake out of the F2 I would say.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:17 am

I actually felt that something was missing from Lees date. I didnt get so many feelings from him. Somehow I found him a little off. They also showed so little from their date. Maybe they still want to hide him?

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:18 am

Sundy wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:
Sundy wrote:Omg I'm stuck on the  freeway god damn it

Melbourne traffic??

Yup stuck on the Tulla

I feel you! Always get stuck on the way back home from work

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:18 am

When G is overly happy Lee just laughs but not from the heart I felt. Matty on the other hand seems to love that part of her

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:25 am

I got a tons of feelings from Lee on his date.

I felt like his storyline/edit since the beginning also ties into his WHO mag article from today about his insecurities and how he is afraid of getting hurt.

He was so open and honest with her and didn't pretend otherwise, instead he expressed his fears and then acted upon his decision (heard in VO and PI) to take a chance despite the possibility of getting hurt and he then tells Georgia how everything he has ever wanted in someone is in her and more. And then lists the things he loves about her - I really loved that he mentioned how much he especially loves her dagginess, something Georgia has said she is in many interviews.

Their chemistry was off the charts too, imo, as was the shift to Lee initiating a lot more (their kisses) which I posted pics of here to show their progression
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:31 am

Home. Just in time for the episode to start
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I got a tons of feelings from Lee on his date.

I felt like his storyline/edit since the beginning also ties into his WHO mag article from today about his insecurities and how he is afraid of getting hurt.

He was so open and honest with her and didn't pretend otherwise, instead he expressed his fears and then acted upon his decision (heard in VO and PI) to take a chance despite the possibility of getting hurt and he then tells Georgia how everything he has ever wanted in someone is in her and more. And then lists the things he loves about her - I really loved that he mentioned how much he especially loves her dagginess, something Georgia has said she is in many interviews.

Their chemistry was off the charts too, imo, as was the shift to Lee initiating a lot more (their kisses) which I posted pics of here to show their progression

Me too! Big feels from me. As I said on my post last night I had a big grin on my face the whole date.

Did you see on the preview that he gives her a big bunch of red roses....   Swoon!!!!!  for you   :inlove

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:34 am

First date is with Matty
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:34 am

@Sundy yay! cheerleader

@Katiebelle swoon for sure seeing hearts
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:34 am

Ok - is order of HTD significant?

Who do you think is first?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 74 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony