SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 10 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:41 pm

Oh my gosh those pictures are so beautiful!

It was so enjoyable watching them on their season! Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 10 1f60d

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 66226

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 10 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates

Post by provenceguy Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:00 pm

Cortney and her husband Sherm are expecting.

https://people.com/parents/cortney-hendrix-pregnant-expecting-first-baby-husband-sherm-exclusive/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1682

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:14 am

My gosh that article brought tears to my eyes.

I'm so happy for them!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:29 pm

[g="GuardianAngel"]My gosh that article brought tears to my eyes.

I'm so happy for them!! [/quote]

What season was she on? I don't remember her. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 3873

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:03 am

Yay! Happy for her! Smiley

@Jolena The very first season, she was matched up/married to Jason. They were the other couple to stay married after decision day, along with Doug & Jamie. Jason and Cortney got a divorce back in 2018.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 10 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 10 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 10 Jakait10 Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 10 10228-11 Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 10 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 10 Voice_11 
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11205

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:46 pm

Mafs Fan has posted that Amelia and Bennett's have split, with a quote from Bennett saying that Amelia had inexplicably and unexpectedly dumped him.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:43 am

@provenceguy that's too bad. I don't see it on the MAFS IG otherwise I would bring it over.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:59 am

There is a screenshot of the Mafs Fan post in the Mafs thread on Reddit.
It must have been in her stories?
If I knew how to screenshot the Reddit post & bring it over, I would. Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 10 2292733854
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:04 am

@provenceguy no problem. We don't s/shot from other forums anyway. It must have been in the stories which has now expired.

No tabloids info yet. A google search shot show's this as of May/21

Bennett Kirschner and Amelia Fatsi

The pair are going strong and living together in Virginia.May 20, 2021

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:49 am

Ryan and Clara have split -- people.com has an article.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:58 am

Too bad. I liked them. Although I'm surprised they lasted this long. It's better to go your separate ways rather than live unhappy.

MAFS' Ryan Oubre and Clara Berghaus Are Getting Divorced: 'It's Better to Go Our Separate Ways'

https://people.com/tv/married-at-first-sight-ryan-oubre-clara-berghaus-getting-divorced/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:23 am

I liked them, too. It seems like Vincent and Briana are the only couple still married from S12.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates

+18
Tiggerlgh
Jolena
Iluvbachette
Lorelei
crazychicken