SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 7 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates

Post by Brill Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:42 pm

Jolena wrote:On What night does this show air? TIA

It usually airs on Wednesday but there isn't another season until 2020.

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 7 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 7 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates

Post by provenceguy Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:21 pm

Brill wrote:Kristine and Keith are expecting!!  Congrats!!  blowkiss

Are you sure?

Last edited by provenceguy on Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:29 pm

Congrats to Kristine and Keith! think the new season starts Jan.1.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:33 am

suzq wrote:Congrats to Kristine and Keith! think the new season starts Jan.1.

Yes it does start Jan 1st. I just saw that advertised tonight and they are now going to have 5 couples!! The numbers are growing every season. Maybe the more they have the chances are that more then 1 or 2 will make it at the end, oh and it will be 2 hours long each week.

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 7 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:35 pm

I think the ultrasound pic Kristine posted is a joke?
It's a turkey?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:23 pm

‘Married at First Sight’ star Jason Carrion engaged 10 months after divorcing Cortney Hendrix
Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 7 Marriedatfirstsight1_jasoncarrion-roxannepallett_950w
Jason, 33, shared his big news with fans by posting a photo from the Rocky II scene in which Rocky, played by Sylvester Stallone, pops the question to his love Adrian, who is played by Talia Shire.

Jason captioned the image with the following line from the move: “I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind marrying me very much.”

https://hiphoptrendsnow.com/married-at-first-sight-star-jason-carrion-engaged-10-months-after-divorcing-cortney-hendrix/

I saw that post the other day and I'm sure it was on his IG, but now that I want to post it, his IG is private.

More pics in the link. Boy does he ever look different.

Roxanne Pallett cosies up to hunky fiance Jason Carrion as she flashes HUGE engagement ring

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 7 NINTCHDBPICT000548892751
https://indiatimespost.com/roxanne-pallett-cosies-up-to-hunky-fiance-jason-carrion-as-she-flashes-huge-engagement-ring/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:29 pm

Couples that are still married. I'm not sure if all the info is correct as of today. Go to the link to view all the couples.

https://www.tvinsider.com/gallery/married-at-first-sight-couples-where-are-they-now/#1

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 7 Doug-Hehner-and-Jamie-Otis-wedding-1014x570

Jamie Otis & Doug Hehner (Season 1)

Nurse (and former Bachelor contender) Jamie and Doug, a salesman, took it slow on the show, and it paid off: They renewed their wedding vows on their first anniversary. They welcomed a daughter named Henley Grace in August 2017. Sadly, the couple has suffered two miscarriages, but Jamie hopes they'll expand the family soon.

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 7 Mafs_day01_couples_09232016_kw_0194-1014x570

Anthony D'Amico and Ashley Petta (Season 5)

The Season 5 alums are actually stronger than ever and welcomed their daughter Mila Rose in January 2019. "We have both always dreamed of having a child and we are so happy to finally be making our dreams come true together," they said on social media.

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 7 Chp_7946-1014x570

Jephte Pierre and Shawniece Jackson (Season 6)

Another couple who made it! They welcomed their daughter, Laura Denise, in August 2018. "Seeing my daughter and holding her for the first time was magical,” Jackson said to People magazine.

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 7 Danielle_and_bobby_2-350x570

Danielle Bergman and Bobby Dodd (Season 7)

The couple welcomed their daughter Olivia Nicole in February 2019. Bergman said to Doss on Decision Day, "I'm just completely head over heels in love with you. This is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me."

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 7 MAFS-1-stephanie-AJ-350x570

Stephanie Sersen and AJ Vollmoeller (Season 8)

Even though AJ's temper was a bit of a hurdle for the couple's relationship they decided to stay together. Time will tell if the marriage can survive long-term, but for now, they've found some solid footing.

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 7 MAFS-2-Keith-and-Kristine-350x570

Kristine Killingsworth and Keith Dewar (Season 8)

This couple has had its ups and downs as they worked to find common ground, but ultimately they agreed to stay married. Keith says his wife pushes him to be a better version of himself and that's why he wouldn't give up on their relationship.

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 7 MAFS-gallery-season-9-3-1014x570

Deonna McNeill & Gregory Okotie (Season 9)

This duo who took some time to warm up to one another ultimately chose to stay married. It seems like Greg's play-it-safe nature and Deonna's outgoing ways made for a perfect match when they mutually agreed to see their relationship through on Decision Day. And when the reunion finale took place months later, they're still going strong with their relationship.

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 7 MAFS-gallery-season-9-1-1014x570

Elizabeth Bice & Jamie Thompson (Season 9)

Elizabeth and Jamie kicked off their marriage with an immediate connection, but viewers learned they could fight as fiercely as they love. Many times Jamie left their shared apartment following volatile arguments and while divorce was mentioned, they chose to stay married on Decision Day. Whether that's for the best or not remains to be seen as they were still together when the finale reunion rolled around.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:52 pm

It looks like Danielle& Bobby’s link is closed. However, Danielle posted her birth story today, mentioning it in Twitter & actually posting the story on Instagram. Can someone cut & paste and bring it over? I don’t want to have to join Instagram (just one more thing....)
https://www.instagram.com/_daniellenicole__/?hl=en
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:05 pm

Ok give me a few minutes. MAFS just started and I'm watching.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:13 pm

Commercial. What happened to her? I'm on a laptop so I can't swipe up for the article. I'll look for it.

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 7 Captu186

_daniellenicole__'s profile picture
_daniellenicole__
Verified
I just want to thank everyone again for being SO patient with us and waiting until we were both emotionally ready to tell our birth story. It wasn’t a typical experience and we don’t have the normal happy family photo in the room but I will share the few photos we do have. It’s been a rollercoaster of emotions revisiting that day and I tried so hard to tell it to the best of my ability. I have saved the article in my HIGHLIGHTS area up top to make it easy because I can’t link anything here. You can access it by just swiping up on the link and the article should pop up. I feel very comfortable answering questions, talking openly about the process and hopefully connecting with other people who were diagnosed with something similar. And if anyone can learn anything from what I went through it is LISTEN TO YOUR BODIES. Again, thank you all for your love and support!
1h

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7FEakoBvjV/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:14 pm

Found it, reading it now.

https://people.com/parents/mafs-danielle-bergman-bobby-dodd-daughter-labor-delivery-scary-blog-exclusive/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:26 pm

Here’s the story from people.com.
If memory serves, Trista a Sutter had the same thing.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/parents/mafs-danielle-bergman-bobby-dodd-daughter-labor-delivery-scary-blog-exclusive/amp/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates

+18
Tiggerlgh
Jolena
Iluvbachette
Lorelei
crazychicken