SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:52 am

Simone is back on instagram
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:06 am

Based on Osher's IG post I gathered he will be attending the Logies Award.

Do you guys think Matty will make an appearance?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:07 am

ElonM wrote:Based on Osher's IG post he I gathered he will be attending the Logies Award,

I don't think so. Apparently this year Alex & Richie are going for the Bachelor, and Georgia & Lee are going for the Bachelorette.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:09 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
ElonM wrote:Based on Osher's IG post he I gathered he will be attending the Logies Award,

I don't think so. Apparently this year Alex & Richie are going for the Bachelor, and Georgia & Lee are going for the Bachelorette.

Okay. It would be great to hear what these two couples are up.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:10 am

Matty will be there. He and Osher are going to have matching suits apparently laugh out loud http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4436232/Osher-G-nsberg-excited-walk-red-carpet.html

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:30 am

Oh my gosh, I had a feeling he was going to be there hence my question. Hugesmile

I look forward to photos of him and Osher twining.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:06 am

Sorry this isn't about this bachelor season, but Sophie Monk has just been named as the new Bachelorette.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:17 am

One thing I just noticed - can we get Matty's (and now Sophie's) names on their threads on the main board?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:51 am

There is a thread for the Bette Aussie here where sleuthing has been taking place since last year and the announcement has been posted earlier.

Regarding the names on the main board, when our admin @GuardianAngel has a chance the names on the main board can be updated. TYIA GA for all your work for the forum and these threads yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:56 am

Is that normal to allow matty to attend the Logies? I thought they're supposed to be in lockdown or whatever. Did he go because Alex and Richie didn't?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:00 am

Alex and Richie are there... no sign of Matty yet. Saw Osher briefly but he wasn't with Matty.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses