SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 03, 2017 2:25 am

It's not about being wrong or right. Sometimes something is seen by sleuthers and it pans out and sometimes it doesn't. Everyone sees things different. It's all good either way and part of sleuthing yes

Based on stats (second date of season) no doubt Laura could be F1. She's definitely my top contender for that spot based on that alone and IA that the BL is better with Laura than the others that are spoiled. She also may have a story board already in place as speculated in her thread here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 03, 2017 10:28 am

@AllAboutLove Thanks for posting the vid! yes

I'm actually looking forward to seeing who the F1 will be. He certainly IMO looked bored in that date vid up thread. I'm sure filming goes on for hours and can be very tiring. I hope for Matty's sake, that he truly falls in love. People change when they find the right person IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 am

The stories are getting even more ridiculous IMO. I am pretty sure Matty is sitting with a crew member in the coffee shop photo.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4468184/Matty-J-skips-Bachelor-date-volunteering-coffee-run.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu May 04, 2017 9:03 am

bachfan05 wrote:The stories are getting even more ridiculous IMO. I am pretty sure Matty is sitting with a crew member in the coffee shop photo.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4468184/Matty-J-skips-Bachelor-date-volunteering-coffee-run.html

I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for Matty, looks like the DM have it in for him. And it's only going to get worse once the show starts screening, the rest of the media will pile on.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 9:36 am

I have always say to my friends and family be kind and it will follow you, especially when a person is in need. The way he treated Georgia in her time of sorrow was not good, and karma is back because I dont see anyone there that he wants. He seems from photos to be very unhappy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Thu May 04, 2017 9:40 am

reason wrote:I have always say to my friends and family be kind and it will follow you, especially when a person is in need.  The way he treated Georgia in her time of sorrow was not good, and karma is back because I dont see anyone there that he wants.  He seems from photos to be very unhappy.

Wow, what did I miss? All I heard about when Georgia's mum died was Matty saying that he wished he could be there to comfort her and that he knew all the guys would be feeling the same way. At that time he'd just been announced as the loser, and I thought he was gracious - just as he should have been.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 8:33 pm

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
reason wrote:I have always say to my friends and family be kind and it will follow you, especially when a person is in need.  The way he treated Georgia in her time of sorrow was not good, and karma is back because I dont see anyone there that he wants.  He seems from photos to be very unhappy.

Wow, what did I miss? All I heard about when Georgia's mum died was Matty saying that he wished he could be there to comfort her and that he knew all the guys would be feeling the same way. At that time he'd just been announced as the loser, and I thought he was gracious - just as he should have been.

I agree with this. I haven'tseen anything in the media to suggest that Matty treated Georgia unkindly. Recent articles have also shown Georgia being quite kind to Matty - not something that a person usually does if they have been treated poorly IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 12, 2017 1:00 am

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/matty-j-getting-high-on-love-as-he-courts-his-bachelorettes/news-story/3930840a8a241f291e4cf90614a65812

Who do we think the women are?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 12, 2017 1:05 am

bachfan05 wrote:http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/matty-j-getting-high-on-love-as-he-courts-his-bachelorettes/news-story/3930840a8a241f291e4cf90614a65812

Intruders, IMO. The timing would be about right I reckon. And I don't recognise either of them, do you?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 12, 2017 1:08 am

Bobette wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/matty-j-getting-high-on-love-as-he-courts-his-bachelorettes/news-story/3930840a8a241f291e4cf90614a65812

Intruders, IMO.  The timing would be about right I reckon.  And I don't recognise either of them, do you?

No - but I can't get back into the article to take a closer look. Saying I have to subscribe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 12, 2017 1:10 am

bachfan05 wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Intruders, IMO.  The timing would be about right I reckon.  And I don't recognise either of them, do you?

No - but I can't get back into the article to take a closer look. Saying I have to subscribe!

I am sneaky and saved it as PDF.  Will try to upload the whole thing or copy/paste, for reference and others' opinions.  
Good find, BTW! yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 12, 2017 1:23 am

For sleuthing contestants please post/discuss in the Potential Contestants thread any potential contestants. TYIA

ETA: I copied your post @bachfan05 and added photos from the article in the Potential Contestants thread here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses