SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:41 pm

Exactly. Richie was missing for about 5 days before Michael blew his cover
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:21 pm

Just looking back at Matty's Insta, on average he posts once a week, but has had a few gaps of 2 weeks, so a 2 week break doesn't necessarily mean that's he's in lockdown. Is there anyone that he's regularly out and about with on Insta? If he disappears from them that would be a sign. 

Richie was announced in early March, but I'm sure that if they can keep a lid on it for longer than that they would prefer it!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:27 pm

Matty doesn't post as much but he does like comments and pics quite consistently so I will be looking at those things more than his posts as clues... :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:16 am

Not that I've had any doubt since his F2-heartbroken edit/spiel, but Matty J has been MIA lately from his SM so I'd say this only confirms he is the next lead, IMO.

I really don't get Channel 10 and why they don't make official announcements and have the lead just go on The Project and make the announcement like they did with Sam Frost. It makes zero sense to me that they don't given the paps are going to be following the lead while filming anyway for them not to announce.

Oh well, I expect the network will update their SM like they did with Richie and that will be the official announcement?

It appears that it has finally been confirmed that Matty J is taking the reigns as Australia's next Bachelor on this year's popular reality TV series.

The former Bachelorette star was spotted being transferred on what is believed to be a secret mission to a 'safe house' in Sydney on Monday, before filming of the show starts this week.

Rumoured to be on his way to the Bachelor's Glenorie mansion, the marketing manager's suitcases were transported via cab.

A production staffer, believed to be Dean Tocchini of Fremantle Media, dressed down in a T-shirt and shorts, ensured the luggage was sent to the next destination swiftly.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4266410/Matty-J-transferred-safe-house-amid-Bachelor-rumours.html#ixzz4ZxBrvyTE
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:10 am

They could announce by scribbling his name on the back of a stained beer coaster for all I care.  As long as Matty's the next bachelor - and that DM article certainly seems to all but confirm he is - then I for one am a happy camper.  

Can't wait to get started on the sleuthing!  cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:14 am

I understand as I was the same way with Richie but felt like he deserved at least an official announcement other than SM post. It's just ridiculous to me on the part of TPTB for the show and not a reflection of the lead that they don't do official announcements.

Filming should be starting this week so if DM posts like they usually do, we may get to start sleuthing the contestants soon yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:25 am

Assume it's going to be Matty J, I really can't wait to see what kind of girls he likes. I hope it's going to be a romantic season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:43 am

I was hoping they'd pick someone new to be honest... I worry that Matty is too immature.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:02 am

Ok. Here we go people. Matty it is.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:58 am

pvpr wrote:I was hoping they'd pick someone new to be honest... I worry that Matty is too immature.

Richie is a funny big kid too, so I think a season of Matty would not be too bad.
In addition, Matty is more articulate and well traveled, so I personally am looking forward. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:08 am

I see Matty as immature as well and I don't see him at all as a funny big kid. Maturity to me has nothing to with being a big kid and those two things are not the same. Sam Wood for example is mature but also is a funny big kid.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I see Matty as immature as well and I don't see him at all as a funny big kid. Maturity to me has nothing to with being a big kid and those two things are not the same. Sam Wood for example is mature but also is a funny big kid.
Sam Wood and Art are my two favourite leads of all time, and both of them are very funny big kids but can be mature when needed. I didn't see that from Matty at all during or after the show, but if he can show that maturity once he's the lead, I'll be happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses