SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon May 22, 2017 4:54 pm

Could be completely unrelated as Helen is normally very careful with posting stuff whilst filming but this popped up on her IG yesterday. It could be a clue to location or it could be a clue that filming has actually wrapped. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 165E9631-5C09-4580-81C0-95B6D2141EAA
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 8:03 pm

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:Yes... I'm not sure how any of us can take these stories seriously when we're their main source cantstopl

IMO there's no way Matty will leave the show single.

Daily Fail is just annoyed that the network isn't providing them with info, so IMO they are resorting to making stuff up. I get that people dislike certain leads - each to their own. But what I don't get is the negativity towards Matty's season when it hasn't even started. I am wondering if there is a scorned lover on the staff at Daily Fail Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 8:10 pm

Sundy wrote:Could be completely unrelated as Helen is normally very careful with posting stuff whilst filming but this popped up on her IG yesterday. It could be a clue to location or it could be a clue that filming has actually wrapped. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 165E9631-5C09-4580-81C0-95B6D2141EAA

Wherever that is, it looks amazing!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 22, 2017 8:27 pm

@Sundy nice find yes IA it could be a clue about the final week location
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Mon May 22, 2017 11:26 pm

Sundy wrote:Could be completely unrelated as Helen is normally very careful with posting stuff whilst filming but this popped up on her IG yesterday. It could be a clue to location or it could be a clue that filming has actually wrapped. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 165E9631-5C09-4580-81C0-95B6D2141EAA

Following on from Sundy's post above, there's now a later photo from the Helen Dowsley Eyelashes' account too, posted a couple of hours or so ago:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUaefAlADRp/?taken-by=helendowsleylashes&hl=en

Sorry, I can't seem to bring the photo over, just the link. It shows a house with beautiful blue doors and what looks like one of those little cat "warning" signs. The sign appears to be in French, so maybe somewhere French speaking? Although I might be wrong re whether the sign is in French and also I suppose ppl can have cat warning signs in any language regardless of where they are (just speculating).

A week or so ago she posted a photo saying she's in Paris too:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT6BccrgCq1/?hl=en

Not sure how frequently she travels, if it was a separate trip, but maybe a Paris stop over on her way to the (potentially French speaking) destination with a possible hotel room with sea view and pool that were in the photo that Sundy posted above?

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 23, 2017 12:12 am

Good sleuthing  @Amalia - could be a clue for later!

My first thought for a tropical French speaking location would be Noumea/New Caledonia.

I have screen capped the pics in case they disappear:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 CpmPM9J

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 YIOXAFl

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue May 23, 2017 4:34 am

Could also be Mauritius? They are French speaking, and the background in the ocean shot looks Indian Ocean ish? But if they are being tight on the cash to splash out on Sophie's Bachelorette season it's more likely to be Noumea, IMO.

Bobette wrote:Good sleuthing  @Amalia - could be a clue for later!

My first thought for a tropical French speaking location would be Noumea/New Caledonia.

I have screen capped the pics in case they disappear:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 CpmPM9J

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 YIOXAFl

Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 23, 2017 4:45 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Could also be Mauritius? They are French speaking, and the background in the ocean shot looks Indian Ocean ish? But if they are being tight on the cash to splash out on Sophie's Bachelorette season it's more likely to be Noumea, IMO.

Bobette wrote:Good sleuthing  @Amalia - could be a clue for later!

I've Googled a few hotels in Noumea looking for one with a pool with those square turquoise tiles and/or interior shot similar to the one in Helen's first pic (those door handles are pretty distinctive) but so far nothing.  Her post may be unrelated to the show so might be on a wild goose chase but there's nothing else to go on at the moment so might as well. We need new pap shots!

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 5:28 am

Here I was thinking that the above photo of the pool/ocean view was in Thailand. So I did some quick googling and came up with these photos - the pool tiles are similar, as are the door handles and timber fence. Not saying this is the place but more the style and which country the photo was taken...Now I see that it's actually France? Confused laugh out loud.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Hotel-12
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Hotel-13

https://destinia.com/hotels/santhiya-koh-yao-yai-resort--spa/phang-nga/phang-nga/tailandia/asia/294258/es

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 23, 2017 5:48 am

bachfan05 wrote:Here I was thinking that the above photo of the pool/ocean view was in Thailand. So I did some quick googling and came up with these photos - the pool tiles are similar, as are the door handles and timber fence. Not saying this is the place but more the style and which country the photo was taken...Now I see that it's actually France? Confused laugh out loud.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Hotel-12
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Hotel-13

https://destinia.com/hotels/santhiya-koh-yao-yai-resort--spa/phang-nga/phang-nga/tailandia/asia/294258/es

Hey that looks like a really close match, @bachfan05, great sleuthing!

It could totally be in Thailand - The French connection comes from a sign spotted in another photo by @Amalia - the pool/door handles pic may not be from the same country and the sign might just be a French sign in a non-French speaking country.

Also possible that Helen's photos are nothing to do with the show of course but worth investigating IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 5:50 am

Probably nothing to do with the show as you say @bobette. But I'm bored, have spent the day sick in bed and thought I'd give google a go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 23, 2017 6:10 am

bachfan05 wrote:Probably nothing to do with the show as you say @bobette. But I'm bored, have spent the day sick in bed and thought I'd give google a go!

It could definitely be the FRC location @bachfan so time well spent IMO.  The caption says she's there for work so unless filming has wrapped and she went straight to another job, it's certainly possible.

The hotel room is a very close match IMO, especially the door handles, carved balcony/fence and pool tiles. Either they are the same hotel or one of them should sue the other for plagiarism.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 1RX4jFl

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 W0pjNN3

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 165E9631-5C09-4580-81C0-95B6D2141EAA

And this long wooden jetty would make a fantastic FRC location (though considering Bach NZ had their FRC in a carpark, who knows these days...) giggling

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Itmq5yx

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Tue May 23, 2017 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses