SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 22, 2017 7:06 am

I am not sure if those photos are from a week ago. They may have been from earlier than that since there's no timestamp on the pics. Will have to keep an eye out when matching them up for episodes and sleuthing when the season airs just in case.

ITA about Laura. She's the only one I've seen so far that has that F1 potential and the stats seem to match as well considering past F1s. Of course there may be someone else too but sometimes these early pics can give more away than an edited show. Hopefully more pics soon to sleuth yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 8:46 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Here is is. Does he know these guys?

ETA: oh wait, who's that in the back?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 18581348_226325364534727_7484480211250053120_n

adrian.roodenburg Cruising around Devon in the MG
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUWS58UDPBx/?taken-by=adrian.roodenburg

Looks like white pants date girl IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 22, 2017 12:02 pm

bachfan05 wrote:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 18581348_226325364534727_7484480211250053120_n

adrian.roodenburg Cruising around Devon in the MG
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUWS58UDPBx/?taken-by=adrian.roodenburg

The teeth don't look like a match for White Pants IMO - will bring across some pics to compare.  

I was tempted to ask "is it Elise?" but that girl has already been mistaken others so many times I don't dare say it. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698  

She may be unrelated to the show - any clues to her identity from the likes on the pic, or his friends list?  

BRB...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 12:07 pm

Bobette wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:

The teeth don't look like a match for White Pants IMO - will bring across some pics to compare.  

I was tempted to ask "is it Elise?" but that girl has already been mistaken others so many times I don't dare say it. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698  

She may be unrelated to the show - any clues to her identity from the likes on the pic, or his friends list?  

BRB...

From stalking his FB page, it may be his girlfriend? Same teeth. This guy lives in London so probably just one of Matty's mates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 22, 2017 12:14 pm

bachfan05 wrote:
Bobette wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:

BRB...

From stalking his FB page, it may be his girlfriend? Same teeth. This guy lives in London so probably just one of Matty's mates.

cantstopl I agree, no-one from the show IMO.  

Matty is on his friends list and vice-versa and quite far down the list (I think they stay in chronological order of when people are added) so probably an old mate as you say yes  

I wonder if it is all over then?  Wish we had some new pap shots to dissect!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 12:23 pm

I wonder if it's over as well. Hopefully we find out soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon May 22, 2017 2:49 pm

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/will-bachelor-matthew-johnson-go-home-single-37619

This might picking up off the Daily Telegraph article but it was posted by Elle who has done exclusive interviews last year so there might some feelers being put out by Channel 10...

Australians will hate a season where no-one is picked - would a huge problem for the network in the long-term IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 22, 2017 3:05 pm

brownravens wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/will-bachelor-matthew-johnson-go-home-single-37619

This might picking up off the Daily Telegraph article but it was posted by Elle who has done exclusive interviews last year so there might some feelers being put out by Channel 10...

Australians will hate a season where no-one is picked - would a huge problem for the network in the long-term IMO.

I absolutely agree @brownravens, people are expecting this to be the "redemption" story for Matty after last year's heartbreak so they will want this one to end on a high more than if it was an unknown Lead IMO.  

Ending in a stalemate would not go down well though personally I would rather see that than watch him choose someone just for the sake of it because that never ends well *cough* NZ Bach Season 2 *cough*

I'm honestly wondering if it was just all a bit too soon for him to get back on the horse.  Hopefully all this is just noise and the media stories are feeding off each other, but where there's smoke there's often fire IMO.

TWT.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 22, 2017 3:12 pm

brownravens wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/will-bachelor-matthew-johnson-go-home-single-37619

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698 This quote from the article "Eagled-eyed fans of the show have noticed the production for this year’s series is running behind schedule compared to previous years." refers to information IMO obtained from this forum. So they are using the information from this forum to justify their (false IMO) story....what a joke....jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Mon May 22, 2017 7:12 pm

Yes... I'm not sure how any of us can take these stories seriously when we're their main source cantstopl

IMO there's no way Matty will leave the show single.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 7:47 pm

Another article I'll take with a grain of salt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 23, 2017 1:19 am

Actually, I would not be surprised one bit if he walked out single. I also wouldn't be surprised if he picked a token someone and they broke up shortly after. Cynic that I am, what I would be surprised at is if he actually fell for someone!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses