SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie November 29th 2016, 6:10 pm

I don't know, until Matty comes out and says he has a girlfriend IMO he's still on the table. Richie was supposedly kissing Tully at the Melbourne Cup last year, and he was still Bach.

If not Matty though, IMO it won't be a returnee, Jake didn't have the following, Cameron would be too awkward, Richie 2.0, and Courtney? cantstopl And anyone from previous seasons is too much old news.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Seabear November 29th 2016, 6:29 pm

I thought Matty was friendly but immature while watching Georgia's season. However watching Matty on the post season interviews was a total turn off. At a time when Georgia was going through agonizing heartbreak Matty was busy patting himself on the back for handling his elimination (I refuse to label his dismissal as heartbreak) and lapping up the fan adulation. I think Matty is full of himself and was very calculated in his poor me heartbreak sob story. IMO it was all a ploy to built himself up to snag the Bachelor roll. I actually laughed in an interview I saw where the interviewer said she hoped he would not be the next Bachelor and he was shocked and said why? She said because she liked him and was worried that what happened to Richie would happen to him. If Matty is the next Bachelor I will find it amusing to see how he handles the negativity that will come his way. IMO Matty is an actor playing a role.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel November 29th 2016, 6:34 pm

@Seabear IA he also said that if Georgia and Lee didn't work out, he'd give it another try. All this when she was at her mother's bedside.

IMO Matty won't say he has a g/friend until he knows one way or another if he is the next lead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love November 29th 2016, 11:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Same thing was said about Olena Richie's F3 when pictures of her surfaced at the beach and at a restaurant before she was eliminated. She must have just been friends with the guy.

Where there's smoke there's fire. If he is in contention of being the bachelor, then IMO he should know better not to hang around with females, because stories like this get out. And, if he is hanging out with this girl, then drops her to be the next Bachelor, we'll hear about it I'm sure.

IDK, the more I read about him the more I just find him to be a little strange in the things he says.

"It would be nice to be on talking terms, definitely not every single day. It would be nice if we did bump into each other to have a conversation and it not to be awkward."

"Even out of respect to Lee, I wouldn’t want to pursue a friendship. It just feels like it would be inappropriate to him and difficult to myself to try and move on at this time," he explained.
http://www.womansday.com.au/celebrity/australian-celebrities/bachelorette-star-matty-johnson-moves-on-17186

IMO that's a pretty dumb thing to say. If you bump into them, who's to say Georgia or Lee would feel awkward. Why would he even expect to have a friendship with her? Friends as in what? hang out together, chat on the phone?

He's just weird IMO.
Totally agree....I think he's just milking the process, does have a girlfriend and like you say @GuardianAngel, where there's smoke, there's fire. IMO, Matty isn't in the running for the next bach season 5.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love November 29th 2016, 11:49 pm

Seabear wrote:I thought Matty was friendly but immature while watching Georgia's season. However watching Matty on the post season interviews was a total turn off. At a time when Georgia was going through agonizing heartbreak Matty was busy patting himself on the back for handling his elimination (I refuse to label his dismissal as heartbreak) and lapping up the fan adulation. I think Matty is full of himself and was very calculated in his poor me heartbreak sob story. IMO it was all a ploy to built himself up to snag the Bachelor roll. I actually laughed in an interview I saw where the interviewer said she hoped he would not be the next Bachelor and he was shocked and said why? She said because she liked him and was worried that what happened to Richie would happen to him. If Matty is the next Bachelor I will find it amusing to see how he handles the negativity that will come his way. IMO Matty is an actor playing a role.
All JMO
I totally agree with this.  Matty is more into the limelight than he is into it for a true reason.  If he's the next bach(highly doubt it), he better be ready for the fallout that will inevitably follow.  Matty is just a player and just a complete turn off.  All of this is IMO.

GuardianAngel wrote:@Seabear IA he also said that if Georgia and Lee didn't work out, he'd give it another try. All this when she was at her mother's bedside.

IMO Matty won't say he has a g/friend until he knows one way or another if he is the next lead.
Totally agree with you GA. This guy doesn't have class if he's acting this way when someone he supposedly love/ed is having a hard time and all you are concerned with is yourself....give your head a shake as my gramma would say...think about someone other than yourself in that situation! IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 30th 2016, 2:18 am

I don't think there is a rule that says Matty can't be seen with women!   I don't think he is expected to be a hermit just in case he is the next bachelor? Richie shouldn't have been 'friendly' with Tully? Matty can do what he wants IMO. If he meets someone, good on him. However, he shouldn't have to live a monks lifestyle in the meantime. All JMO.

Last edited by in_denial on November 30th 2016, 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love November 30th 2016, 3:03 am

in_denial wrote:I don't think there is a rule that says Matty can't be seen with women!   I don't think he is expected to be a hermit just in case he is the next bachelor? Richie shouldn't have been 'friendly' with Tully? Matty can do what he wants IMO. If he meets someone, good on him. However, he shouldn't have to live a monks lifestyle in the meantime. All JMO.
All I was saying though....if he's got a girlfriend, then he just isn't nor should be considered for the next bach and if he is for some reason stringing along the producers to have a chance at being the bach when he has no intentions of following through on a relationship cause he's already in one....shame on him.  IMO

IMO, he just isn't the type of guy for the bach season.  Nor do I want to watch him as the next bach with his attitude.  He is a guy that just wants to further himself/his career and just isn't mature enough to pull off a season on his own.  The fact that he wanted to be more concerned for himself when Georgia was going through all her stuff with losing her mom and all the selfish guy was thinking about is how he can get ahead.  Gimme a break!!  all IMO

ETA:

I am just saying that IMO, Matty hasn't really been mature during the show nor since it ended.  THere are a lot of things in interviews, etc that just show a side of him that isn't mature.  THink this guy really needs to grow up before taking on a season for himself....provided that he is even being considered(which I highly doubt).

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 30th 2016, 5:03 am

Network Ten will choose who they think is best for the gig. I seriously doubt that they read this forums comments for and against when making their decision. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love November 30th 2016, 5:55 am

That's true, they will make their own decision, but IMO, if they listen to all of the comments made by the viewers, then IMO, Matty is by far a clear cut shoe in for the next lead but rather one that is a distant second to ANYONE else but him for several reasons. IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel November 30th 2016, 11:45 am

Richie came right out and said they weren't in a relationship IIRC as well as Tully posting she couldn't get a date to a function, which also proved they weren't in a relationship.

Yes Matty can hang around with whom ever he chooses to. It will be interesting to see in the coming months who he does hang around with.

IA with @Aunties_Love I don't think he's mature enough to hold his own, and personally I don't think he is remotely ready for a long term relationship and marriage at this point.

If he is the Bachelor, I'll be here following the sleuthers and watching epi's when I can!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 30th 2016, 7:27 pm

Just a question. Is the Bach Australia supposed to be "ready for marriage"

I ask this because NONE of the previous Bachies are married yet! IMO, the Aus version is more about finding a long lasting relationship with the view that the F1 could be the 'one'.

Not sure why Matty should be treated any differently? If chosen for the Bach, I don't think there is an expectation that he should be married ASAP. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love November 30th 2016, 8:20 pm

But the next bach needs to be wanting to find a longer committment and not there just to further his career. I don't see that in Matty. IMO, he's just wanting to have things for himself....the fact that he treated Georgia badly when she was going through one of the hardest things that she'd ever have to go through in life and Matty was that calous to someone that he professed that he loved....come on. The guy is too immature...PERIOD!

IMO the franchise would have a debacle of a season if Matty was the lead! All IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses