SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:21 pm

I wouldn't want any couple to be married asap. There have been 4 completed seasons, starting in 2013. Three of the couples are still together. That's pretty good with no proposals. IMO that's the way to go about it.  The one that did propose ended up in a nightmare of a season.  

The idea of the show is to find your HEA, which ultimately one would think leads to marriage or being in a long term relationship, is just as good as being married IMO. Is Matty looking for a long term relationship, I'm just not sure about that.

If he was the Bachelor, and did find his happily ever after, that would be terrific. That's all I want out of these shows, whether I care for the lead and/or the F1 or not. I've always said, all it takes is the right one. I would expect a long term relationship, long before any marriage plans. I would hope for him, and any couple of any franchise.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:23 pm

I think stating Matty TREATED Georgia badly during the hard time is an opinion rather that fact, and it is too much of an assumption. I think it has been discussed before that it probably was a bad play by the media, not necessarily Matty, or at least, no proof of when the interviews were taken, and how Matty response to the media AFTER he knows G's mom passed away.

I know we are free to dislike any contestants/lead, but so far I can't see anything pointing towards Matty being a player and not wanting a long term relationship. I am curious to know why all the negative comments towards Matty after the finale, but nothing during the season. Well, I think TWT, just like it took many to see the real Josh after more than 2 years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:36 pm

And by going through recent international seasons, Matty is not doing/saying anything different than other F2s, like Nikki and Mikhel of B'ette CA. All three of them talked about pretty much the same things post show, but only Matty was thought to be disrespectful towards the final couple, why?

The only reason I can think of is that, G picked one of the fan favorite while the other leads left the fan favorite in f2 spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:48 pm

peggy0221 wrote:And by going through recent international seasons, Matty is not doing/saying anything different than other F2s, like Nikki and Mikhel of B'ette CA. All three of them talked about pretty much the same things post show, but only Matty was thought to be disrespectful towards the final couple, why?
Here's a couple of examples of how Matty is different from other F2s Nikki and Mikhel:

Matty was going on to the media the day of finale and the day after finale (live interviews, on radio, so proof of when he said these things) and how he was still in love with Georgia and that he would take her back. Neither Nikki nor Mikhel said that they would take the lead back and going on how he is still love with Georgia which I found so completely disrespectful of Matty to say to the lead and the F1 who were together and zero respect for them even if true for Matty that is total disrespect, IMO, to the lead/F1 and neither Nikki nor Mikhel did such a thing.

In contrast to Matty, Nikki herself straight up said she was supporting Alex and Richie and that the country needs to support Alex and Richie and Nikki even posted on her IG to Richie and Alex that she adored them both and on her interviews she said the same and had their back as a couple and not going on about how she is still in love - she respected the final couple and the process regardless of her own feelings she was classy and respectful. Mikhel was also the total opposite of Matty, and even was defending Jas and Kevin and getting audiences to support them not talking about taking Jas back or anything and was even posting post-finale on his SM for people to support Jas and Kevin.

So IMO, Matty is totally different from Nikki and Mikhel based on Matty's own actions and another factor that was unique to Georgia's season - Georgia's mother was dying at the time that Matty was saying all this stuff and Matty knew that Georgia's mother was dying (yes, this is fact, he knew of her mother's palliative condition at the time) and yet Matty still went to media and talking about how and he is still in love and all about his own feelings (which can be valid) but in comparison to the other F2s, Matty doing so especially at such a horrible time for Georgia was selfish imo and not at all what Nikki or Mikhel did. No matter Matty's "script" that's on Matty how he acted and what he said and Nikki/F2 who was much more beloved than Matty was in compared to F1s (going by the media itself which stated so and how much Alex was disliked as an F1) Nikki was far more classy than Matty IMO and especially given she was this way in a situation where the lead's mother wasn't dying.

IMO, if someone really loves a person, they put that person FIRST especially in traumatic times (and just like G's mom and dad said they wanted for their daughter, a guy who puts her first). Talking the way Matty did, no matter him being F2, IMO if it was real love and especially when G's mother was dying, for Matty to even go on about his own feelings at that horrible time and play up his so-called heartbreak (which I see it as), showed me Matty's true colors. That and how he said in radio interview the day after finale that he hated that Georgia loved musical theatre (which is a huge part of who Georgia is and not just what she likes) really showed me who Matty is as a person and someone very immature and self-centered and the total opposite of Nikki and Mikhel.

All jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:17 pm

I think we see the situation completely different and I respect that. Just that, IMO, too much speculation was put into Matty's situation/intention due to G's family issue. And was the interview saying he would take G back was on print media? I'm not sure, if it was, then we don't know for sure whether those words were even coming from Matty!

Just one example, I guess none of us can say for sure the interview Matty did was NOT arranged by the production, in order to cover for the absence of the final couple during that period?
And I did see in previous interviews, both Nikki & Mikhel said they need time to heal, they still feel bad, etc etc, same thing. Not going to violate the rule to compare contestants, just want to point out that, for those non fan of Matty, whatever he said can be seen as disrespectful (same as all other non fans of any other cast) while what he said didn't seem abnormal nor any different than most of the F2.

With all being said, I DO NOT want Matty to be the next lead.

All my opinion.

Last edited by peggy0221 on Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:29 pm

Back to speculation of Matty being considered as the next lead. I think he has enough fan support, he has the personality and charisma which are totally different from Richie, I think TPTB would love to have him. IMO, it would be a fun season, which is totally different from Richie's awkward season, as well as different from Sam W's mature romantic season.

As for whether he has the intention to find a lasting relationship, does it really matter? We are thought Richie was ready to be married before his season, but then it turned out Richie is a big kid.

So maybe Matty is a big kid going into the season and then he is lucky enough to find the one to settle down with?

TWT, but I still want him to stay away from this franchise. all my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:35 pm

Matty's an adult, what he said post-show is on him. He gets no pass from me - none of them do, not even the ones I like.

As for the situation where G's mother was dying - Matty was fully aware of this and yet the way he was in interviews, IMO, shows a lack of sensitivity and empathy on his part and yes, IMO, I do look differently on the situation because it is literally life and death and how Matty was during that time said a lot about his character, IMO, much more than any edit, rumors or anything else.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:50 pm

Back to topic:

At this point, if they go with a past contestant it is certainly possible that Matty is one of the options for lead.

Since filming is stated to start the end of February, I expect more info on who the next lead may be will be made known closer to the time. yes

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:15 am

peggy0221 wrote:I think stating Matty TREATED Georgia badly during the hard time is an opinion rather that fact, and it is too much of an assumption. I think it has been discussed before that it probably was a bad play by the media, not necessarily Matty, or at least, no proof of when the interviews were taken, and how Matty response to the media AFTER he knows G's mom passed away.

I know we are free to dislike any contestants/lead, but so far I can't see anything pointing towards Matty being a player and not wanting a long term relationship. I am curious to know why all the negative comments towards Matty after the finale, but nothing during the season. Well, I think TWT, just like it took many to see the real Josh after more than 2 years.
Regarding the bolded, that's why in my post I said IMO cause I wasn't stating fact! I am not assuming anything. IT is of my opinion! I honestly don't see Matty being the next bach. He is selfish, immature, not really wanting the process to work for the long term, and just in it for himself. ALL IMO.

To be honest, there are far better candidates than Matty and with regards to him making those comments, he made them while he knew that Georgia was going through a very hard time with either her mom dying or recently passed. Who would do such a thing to someone that they supposedly loved? Someone selfish?? Someone Immature??? IMO, Matty has shown that he can be a player - shown that he`s selfish and immature, and quite frankly, not someone I would care to watch.

again, IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:46 am

I'm just making a general comment here but I have said all along and I still maintain that the AU seasons have been successful because there is no fantasty suite and no proposal. Much more realist and less overwhelming IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:27 am

Just Looking wrote:I'm just making a general comment here but I have said all along and I still maintain that the AU seasons have been successful because there is no fantasty suite and no proposal.  Much more realist and less overwhelming IMO

IA Statistics don't lie. Especially when 1 out of four, that did propose, didn't last before the ATFR aired.

I'm looking forward to hearing any further gossip/rumours/ or sleuthing on who may be in contention for the next bachelor!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:13 pm

Two more articles supporting Matty as the next Bachelor. As the articles state, many Australian viewers "fell in love" with Matty. He is an obvious choice for next Bachelor IMO. I would personally enjoy a Matty J season and believe he has shown himself to be very likeable, thoughtful and genuine. All JMO.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/matty-j-denies-he-has-a-girlfriend-is-this-more-evidence-he-is-the-next-bachelor/news-story/db2c9a417eb4ad3cf52dffe37b55fb2d

http://www.themercury.com.au/news/national/matty-j-denies-he-has-a-girlfriend-is-this-more-evidence-he-is-the-next-bachelor/news-story/db2c9a417eb4ad3cf52dffe37b55fb2d

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses