SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:58 pm

Bobette wrote:

@AllAboutLove @GuardianAngel

Countdown clock above if you want to display it anywhere Hugesmile
:cheerpom: yay! Thank you @Bobette! @GuardianAngel if are able when you get a chance to add the countdown clock to the portal/homepage. TYIA yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:26 pm

The Hype Train is pulling out of the station. ALL ABOARD!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 QnYKNpA

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:31 pm

@Bobette I was just about to post that. Matty is so excited....I am all aboard the hype train as long as the producers show us the love story Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:45 pm

He looks like a 12 yo boy at Christmas in that pic. laugh out loud I have a feeling the producers had to "man him up a bit" for the Lead role. Can't wait for this to kick off.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:47 pm

Bobette wrote:Here we go.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 SJX4NUa

Source

Anyone else thinks he looks a wee bit like Lee in that photo?
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5315

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:53 pm

All I see is Patrick Dempsey!  I swear they've photoshopped extra wrinkles onto his babyface to make him look more manly. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:19 am

Yay!!! High clap
It's only 10 more days to have Matty back on my tv.
I can't wait to see his journey!

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:42 am

I thought there were 22 contestants???? DM is quoting DT below and saying there are 25 contestants? If so intruder alert maybe???

But it seems Matthew Johnson's heart has finally been healed, with him confirming he has found the love of his life as this year's Bachelor.
Speaking with the Daily Telegraph this week, the 30-year-old revealed he had found what he was looking for in one of the 25 participants.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4698962/Bachelor-Matthew-Johnson-confirms-love.html#ixzz4mxyTqMpZ

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:51 am

Good pickup. yes  Will be interesting to count how many girls are there on night one. There was that story early on about Matty "demanding the producers bring on the intruders" because he was unhappy with the girls.  Not sure how much credence I give that but TPTB only disputed the part about Matty being unhappy - they didn't rule out intruders, so a definite possibility IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:53 am

I watched the second season promo again that was released that week and they announced 22 girls. If they go with past precedence and if indeed there were intruders then they probably entered the mansion about a month into filming similar to Sam W's and Richie's seasons.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:27 am

Woah that's really interesting. You counted 22 different faces?  Where on earth is Elise then?!  Maybe she is the cartwheeler?  I didn't think so because the cartwheeler seems too blonde, but maybe? She can't be an intruder because we saw her getting dressed with the other girls.  Unless there are 2 intruders plus 23 girls on night one and Elise is the only one not shown? dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:24 am

Aye Carumba!  

... adds NW magazine to tomorrow's shopping list ...

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 CD6j0ID

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses