SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 10 of 74 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 42 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by kimberlyg Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:37 am

coolangel wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-season-21s-nick-viall-is-finding-love-for-real-w444194

Maybe Nick will find 'her' on this franchise after all :sprinklehearts :sending flowers

PleasebeRachelpleasebeRachelpleasebeRachel......

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:47 am

kimberlyg wrote:
coolangel wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-season-21s-nick-viall-is-finding-love-for-real-w444194

Maybe Nick will find 'her' on this franchise after all :sprinklehearts :sending flowers

PleasebeRachelpleasebeRachelpleasebeRachel......

I'm rooting for them too! She seems like nick's dream woman from her bio and they would be such a gorgeous power couple.

I kind of have a feeling it's going to be Vanessa though. I'm just excited to see nick happy and in love again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:57 am

mindless wrote:No drama aside from the Elizabeth S. stuff? Sounds awesome!
Yeah, that doesn't sound right IMO... Isn't she only on for two or three episodes?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:59 am

@Lennoxcolinrolland oh thank you! I am sitting here like how? How is Mike F. going to let no drama and a super happy ending happen, ever? I felt like they were trying to sell me a bridge or something. Thanks for saying it first.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:04 am

It's not too late yet for pre-FS sex or someone pulling a Brooks. LOL.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:10 am

US is TPTB's mouthpiece so I'm sure they're putting word out that it's a romantic, no-drama season to appeal to those people who hate Nick and think it will be a sleazy, sex-filled train wreck of a season. Can't imagine that's actually the case though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:19 am

I'm kinda of thinking (or hoping) that Nick will be on his best behavior, but still be himself. His best self perhaps. I would think that he would not want to appear as sleazy after all that he has been through these past couple of years.  I'm sure this is his last go-round with the franchise, so I'm hoping he will go out on a good note. And I hope he truly finds love. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:28 am

I doubt no drama means there is no drama between the women. I'm sure the season will have its villain or two and issues between the women. I think it just means no real drama between Nick as the lead and the contestants like a Juan Pablo or Kaitlyn season. But yes that may very well change when down to F3 and later his choosing someone.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:21 am

There would be no real way for US to know about fabricated drama as the season is not done filming and the editors have not done their storyboarded magic.
Much of the time what the viewer perceives as "drama" is magicated by TPTB.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullwinkle Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:There would be no real way for US to know about fabricated drama as the season is not done filming and the editors have not done their storyboarded magic.
Much of the time what the viewer perceives as "drama" is magicated by TPTB.

I like the word "magicated"
Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:10 pm

bblake wrote:The 1-on-1 yesterday (10/24) included a performance from a musician/band (There was originally a tweet by the same guy which mentioned that it was for the Bachelor, but it has since been deleted and I'm pretty sure the caption for this Instagram post also originally said it was for the Bachelor but he edited it) Location on the photo is tagged as Bimini Bay and RS retweeted his tweet before it was deleted.
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Bimini10
joelmanduke Feeling beyond lucky and fortunate to be performing in the Bahamas with @adamfriedmanmusic this week! Keep a look out on your TVs later this year!

I think the 1-on-1 date was yesterday (10/25). The Drummer had an IG story up yesterday of a set overlooking the beach with the caption 'Tonight's Venue'.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Img_4112

His other IG story of the Gallant Lady ship wreck that rests on the rocks of North Bimini may or may not be related to the date.

https://worldshipwrecks.wordpress.com/2015/02/25/gallant-lady-shipwreck/

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Img_4114

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Img_4113

Source: joelmanduke IG stories
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:01 pm

@Bullwinkle I love making up new words. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 74 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 42 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna