SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 9 of 74 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 41 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:27 am

Wow, she really is so stunning. I get the feeling she means "best friend in the house/rooting for her". Danielle is pretty similar to Jade, so it makes sense they would bond.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:46 am

Haha @nothatgirl I agree that Danielle does seem very similar to Jade & it would be really nice if she & Elizabeth did indeed bond. My "rooting for her" theory is actually further off the deep end though ... as in theorizing that there was a deliberate SM misdirection, that Danielle is still there ... & Elizabeth is rooting for her to "win".

Haha ... I really need to take my tinfoil hat off ... between BB Diary Room shenanigans, Bach Franchise producer "influences" & Unreal, I'm suspicious of everything laugh out loud

On the bright side, yay, @coolangel, we can go off the deep end on our "theories" together laugh out loud high five

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:22 pm

IG Sept 17 2016
esandoz I cannot thank this amazing woman enough for the hard work and sleepless nights she had puttiing together the successful fundraiser for @projectfuturelight. I am so grateful for everyone in the bachelor family that came out to show support for the kids and make a huge difference in their lives. I can't wait to show everyone what there contributions and donations have done for the orphanage. #projectfuturelight #volunteer #bethechange

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 14280412_1751245108460212_1749038077_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:48 am

bblake wrote:The 1-on-1 yesterday (10/24) included a performance from a musician/band (There was originally a tweet by the same guy which mentioned that it was for the Bachelor, but it has since been deleted and I'm pretty sure the caption for this Instagram post also originally said it was for the Bachelor but he edited it) Location on the photo is tagged as Bimini Bay and RS retweeted his tweet before it was deleted.
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Bimini10
joelmanduke Feeling beyond lucky and fortunate to be performing in the Bahamas with @adamfriedmanmusic this week! Keep a look out on your TVs later this year!

I wonder what type of music they play??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:37 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
bblake wrote:The 1-on-1 yesterday (10/24) included a performance from a musician/band (There was originally a tweet by the same guy which mentioned that it was for the Bachelor, but it has since been deleted and I'm pretty sure the caption for this Instagram post also originally said it was for the Bachelor but he edited it) Location on the photo is tagged as Bimini Bay and RS retweeted his tweet before it was deleted.
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Bimini10
joelmanduke Feeling beyond lucky and fortunate to be performing in the Bahamas with @adamfriedmanmusic this week! Keep a look out on your TVs later this year!

I wonder what type of music they play??

Adam Friedman has some videos on youtube. I like the sound of his voice. Perfect kind of songs for Nick and one lucky lady to awkwardly slow-dance to! giggling Here are a few of his songs:

Lemonade

Gravity

Pretty Things

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:32 pm

How many concerts are we up to now? 3? BSB, Nipgate Wisconsin and these guys. Oh! And at least a jazz band parade in New Orleans. Wow. Lots of hopefully good music.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:35 pm

HaHa! I wonder if DWTS is in Nick's future?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:02 pm

casjacknick wrote:How many concerts are we up to now? 3? BSB, Nipgate Wisconsin and these guys. Oh! And at least a jazz band parade in New Orleans. Wow. Lots of hopefully good music.
When did the bolded happen. Missed it on the filming schedule

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:05 pm

His one on one with Danielle Lo had a concert of some kind I think a country singer? Anyway she had a wardrobe malfunction. So Nipgate.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:06 pm

casjacknick wrote:His one on one with Danielle Lo had a concert of some kind I think a country singer? Anyway she had a wardrobe malfunction. So Nipgate.
Yep, ok, sorry for being slow on the uptake today....I did get that on the schedule. LOL

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:01 am

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-season-21s-nick-viall-is-finding-love-for-real-w444194

Maybe Nick will find 'her' on this franchise after all :sprinklehearts :sending flowers
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:05 am

No drama aside from the Elizabeth S. stuff? Sounds awesome!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 74 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 41 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna