SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:51 pm

One thing to keep in mind. Any of the 9 that I posted could and would be interchanged for the blond woman that is still there that we don't know. IMO I don't see Kristina in that pic and think the last time she was seen in a pic was in Wakeusha(can never spell that right)

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:05 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Jasmine loves wearing her hair up, where as Rachel loves to have it flowing free as we see in the other pics.  Also, think that Jasmine is slimmer than Rachel as well??

Really? I quickly looked through Jasmine's IG and in none of the photos her hair is up.
In any case, Jasmine is more petite and slimmer than Rachel and that is what I was going off of.  Rachel has "beefier" legs.  Sorry, not a great term but the best one that I can think of right now.

Sorry, I am not convinced Rachel is taller.

See here's Jasmine, she's taller than most other girls:
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Image25
Source: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3758p348-bachelor-21-nick-viall-media-sm-vids-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Here's Rachel, a whole head shorter than Nick:
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Captur21
Source: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3758p780-bachelor-21-nick-viall-media-sm-vids-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Both have nice muscular legs.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:06 pm

Yes, Rachel is definitely the smaller one out of the dark-skinned girls. That's how people knew it wasn't Jasmine on the 1-on-1 even before RS spoiled who it was, because she was too short.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:40 pm

Kyle Hathaway @kgh81490
My uncle chartered nick viall and all the ladies from the new season of the bachelor on his boat around the Virgin Islands today #prettyneat
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:03 am

It looks like Jasmine in the front to me, from her facial profile and height. I also think it's Danielle Lo in the back; it doesn't look like AA skin, but tan skin that just looks darker with the lighting/distance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:12 am

In any case, is it safe to say that both Jasmine and Rachel are on the date?

Also, wanting to know if there are any thoughts as to the mansion pic. I am trying to get it defined more about who of the girls we have actually made it to epi 2.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3849p12-bachelor-21-nick-viall-media-sm-vids-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2#1058143

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:59 am

It would be helpful in that boat pick if Nick were standing up straight to get a better grasp of the height difference btw him and the Rachel/Jasmine girl. The pic is too blurry for me to make a certain determination just looking at the face. In that pick from NO where Nick is behind Rachel with his arms wrapped around her, she comes up to about his chin/top neck where in BSB pic Jasmine seems to come up to his cheek area (taller than Rachel). The boat pic makes me lean towards Rachel because IMO if Nick were standing up straight it looks like the height difference would match more towards Rachel. I do think it is possible that the girl next to who I think is Rachel could be Danielle L. Jasmine is one of the girls who hasn't had a 1/1 yet so it is possible (if she is still there) she had a 1/1 with Nick or will have a 2/1 (if it hasn't already happened last episode) where as Rachel just had a 1/1 so her being on the group date seems logical (assuming she wasn't eliminated on her 1/1 date which from the accounts so far of her being the FIR and their interaction in the pics in NO IMO doesn't seem likely).

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:24 am

I dunno, I think the girl next to Nick is obviously Jasmine. Same body type, long legs, short torso, short neck, same hairline, same skin tone (Rachel is a bit lighter). I also think the shorter girl can't be Danielle L, because she looks to have black hair. I don't think the pic lies about that, since the white girls look really white, so the colours in that pic are probably lighter than in real life, not the opposite. I also think the skin tone matches Rachel's and I can't imagine Danielle tying her hair up like that, but maybe that's just me. Plus it would make sense for Rachel to be on the group date, since she had a 1-on-1 last week. Danielle could be the one sitting down next to the blonde or maybe she's on the 2-on-1 date. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:00 pm

Should he be starting second one on ones this week? Interesting that he didn't start with Danielle M.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:06 pm

He doesn't always have much say in order or whose on what, except for maybe his top 1-2.  

IMO, you pick and choose which battles you take on with TPTB and unless it's for your F1 and/or maybe F2 if your having difficulty choosing.  All other things, no matter how much you like or dislike, you pretty much have to just deal with, IMO.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:58 pm

Mike Fleiss‏ @fleissmeister
Only on #TheBachelor...

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Image64

giggling this reminds me of the 2-1 in Chris S's season.
Rocky beach a metaphor?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:40 pm

Yeah that looks like a 2-on-1. "Let's all awkwardly share a bed together in the middle of nowhere and call that a date. No activity needed".
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna