SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by kimberlyg Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:58 pm

If Danielle L. is the speculated villain, it would make sense that she wouldn't be on the yacht and would be on the 2-on-1....

And I think that's both Jasmine and Rachel in the yacht picture. Danielle L. has much lighter hair and Kristina is a lot paler.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by KB_Mom Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:15 am

^ And the usual leave the one who gets dumped in the middle of nowhere while Nick and other woman fly off. They've overused that one. They really need some new writers with fresh ideas. It's gotten to the point where it feels like they have a "master" storyboard and they just insert the names, maybe change a few details, season after season after season.....

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:25 am

Yup. Same dates, same storylines, same characters, same script. They just use different actors each season but even there we sometimes get a few of the same ones. Yawn.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:50 am

Yeah the tried and true, if it ain't broken, don't fix it. It doesn't mean that it's good, however.
I would love if they would switch things up. I have been singing this song for ages. The format is very stale, but as long as it brings in desired ratings, I guess that's all that matters to TPTB.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:49 pm

I wonder when this was taken scratch

@chrisbharrison
By the light of the fire we shall find love #Thebachelor https://www.instagram.com/p/BL1ja4FDvdZ/

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:51 pm

They both look like they had too much wine, or something. I'll put a copy of that in the No discussion thread. Suit and tie, probably a RC?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:01 pm

Could be from this week RC no idea
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:09 pm

I agree GA. They both look like they are finding love with lots of wine and or cocktails. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 1f377  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 1f378  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 1f379  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 1f61c  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 1f601  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 1f602  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 1f605
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:04 pm

I can't get the picture.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:06 pm

hdman wrote:I can't get the picture.

Can you see the picture now?

By the light of the fire we shall find love #Thebachelor by @chrisbharrison
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:23 pm

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Captur34

ETA: When is the RC supposed to be? Looks like they were still filming today somewhere in the virgin islands.

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:52 pm

^^^
Nick was wearing different clothes on the catamaran. The bed shot had a rockier beach.

Are there usually this many pics of CH and the lead? Seems to have been a few thus far.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna