SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 37 of 74 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 55 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Beach Lover Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:49 pm

The source was RS and the number is 6 not 7, my mistake. And that will likely be 1-3 girls higher now after his FS dates this month.

RS said he was aware of 5 (column below). Andi, Kaitlyn and Jen are obvious. And then in a later column he added Elizabeth Sandoz, Jade's BFF that is a contestant this season bringing the total to 6 (that he was aware of).

clipped from RS column:
http://realitysteve.com/2016/08/31/bachelor-in-paradise-spoilers-the-bachelor-nick/

"And lets not forget yet another under-the-radar storyline that won’t be talked about publicly regarding Nick as the “Bachelor” – the head count of how many women from this franchise he’s slept with/going to sleep with. Right now, I’m aware of 5 he’s slept with, and I’m guessing I don’t know everyone. We know he’s gonna take 3 girls to the fantasy suite and I gotta imagine he’ll sleep with at least two of them. Nick is gonna be at a MINIMUM of 7 now once filming is over! If he’s not in the lead already, he will be very shortly. I think he might have the record."
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:52 pm

cantstopl  cantstopl  cantstopl  cantstopl I guess RS was in the bedroom watching to know that this story is true.

OR

RS = 0 Nick = 2????????????? RS jealous??????????????????

Last edited by reason on Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:53 pm

Last I checked, they are all grown consenting adults.  So, why does it really matter if he slept with 1, 2 or all 28 of his girls?  

I don't really care or need/want to know, but that could just be me. laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:56 pm

I don't care if Nick sleeps with every single contestant from this franchise as long as they are consenting adults. I also don't care if 24 out of 25 girls hate him as long as there's one who likes him and him back. Just give me some good entertainment, some laughters, some tears and one showmance and I will be happy.
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:57 pm

@Ladybug82 It is not just you. I feel the exact same way.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:59 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Last I checked, they are all grown consenting adults.  So, why does it really matter if he slept with 1, 2 or all 28 of his girls?  

I don't really care or need/want to know, but that could just be me. laugh out loud

JMOAA

I brought it up when talking about the Intouch article and their claim that girls were questioning his intentions and thinking he just wanted to be Bachelor to hook up with more girls. My point was he apparently has a track record. It might not bother some, but if it were me, I'd be bothered by the number of women in the franchise he slept with. Then again, I would never go on this show in the first place.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:00 pm

@Ladybug82 @casjacknick  that's three of us bestbud!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:00 pm

I couldn't care less who he's bumped uglies with. It's not like he forced himself on anyone and one of his one-night-stands even tried to date him again.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:02 pm

It's well broadcasted Nick slept with at least three women from the franchise. I highly doubt the contestants were not aware of his reputation. IMO.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:05 pm

As far as I read he is an adult, the women are adult and it is their bodies and can do anything they want. I know about 2 Andi and Kaitlyn but no others. If he goes to the fantasy suite with these ladies, unless they come out and said they did the deed I cant say it is so. All I wish for him is at the end of this he is happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:09 pm

Well, I'm with BeachLover then. I dont particularly care just like I dont care that Blob slept with 5.5 women but the truth is out there. No more. No less.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:24 pm

seton wrote:Well, I'm with BeachLover then. I dont particularly care just like I dont care that Blob slept with 5.5 women but the truth is out there. No more. No less.

Sorry but I think it's the truth according to RS.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 74 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 55 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna