SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 59 of 74 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 66 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:29 am

I know that RS says Finland....but is there a chance that they could be somewhere else over there than Finland?  I ask cause a few of the producer IG's gave Norway, Switzerland, Sweden and Estonia pics recently. In any case, I have taken scps of them so if they show up in this season or others in the future, we can see it.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:51 pm

Sorry to dredge all this up again but I am trying to get to a fine line of who was still there and when. The first one is the Wakeusha pic:

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Wakeus10

The following 3 are from the New Orleans pics. All are numbered the same, just different views.
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 No1_nu10
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 No2_nu10
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 No3_nu10

If anyone can help me fill in the blanks or have other thoughts as to who is in what, I'd appreciate the help. Once I get these done, then will be able to fill in more blanks with the filming schedule and eliminations then can post that. Thanks for any and all help!!
All pics are from the main no discussion media thread

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:39 pm

RS says it's
F1-VAnessa engaged to Nick
F2--RAven
F3-Rachel
F4- Corinne is the villain, won't be the bachelorette

acc to RS post today

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:52 pm

Totally called Corinne being the villain! That move at the photoshoot seems super trashy. Nick bringing her to final four despite that makes me side eye him a bit.

Kind of surprised Raven made it to F2, not Rachel (Diana called it!), but I should have seen it coming since she got to meet his sister. She doesn't seem like she would be his type from what I've seen, so I'm excited to see her in action!

Also, Rachel better be the bachelorette now.

IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:53 pm

Well I hope Rachel gets the bachelorette.  Nick get his canadian girl. lovely now I can relax and enjoy the show. I also see a tv wedding in the future.

Last edited by reason on Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:53 pm

Wow! Except for final one villains Courtney and Vienna, is this the longest a villain has made it? Should make for an interesting season.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:59 pm

How soon can Corrine sign on the dotted line for BIP? Lol

If Rachel isn't the next lead I'll be disappointed, provided she actually wants the gig.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 87b72b10 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 86669110 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:00 pm

casjacknick wrote:Wow! Except for final one villains Courtney and Vienna, is this the longest a villain has made it? Should make for an interesting season.

Our boy Nick made it pretty far. :gotcha:

I think I'll like Corinne.  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 1f601

Rachel has got to be a shoo-in for the Bachelorette.  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 1f600
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:04 pm

@umngirl yeah I always forget after filming a season they may actually NOT want a season of their own. I am pre-excited about a season of Rachel but if she doesn't want it I will understand. And yeah
Corinne better start shilling with some bikini and romper companies so she'll have her Paradise wardrobe on the house.
@bluwavz Touché! Haha. How did I forget?!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:18 pm

Duke702 wrote:RS says it's
F1-VAnessa engaged to Nick
F2--RAven
F3-Rachel
F4- Corinne is the villain, won't be the bachelorette

acc to RS post today

Wonderful, thank you for posting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:22 pm

For a show that desperately needs some diversity, Rachel better be the next Bachelorette! Especially after Caila got the rug pulled from under her at the very last minute last season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:26 pm

Yea, as much as I think I might like Raven (she's seems like a great girl). I just think she would be too similar to JoJo, petite curvy brunette, 25.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 74 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 66 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna