SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 60 of 74 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 67 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by lleyki Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:27 pm

Totally called Corinne being the villain! That move at the photoshoot seems super trashy. Nick bringing her to final four despite that makes me side eye him a bit.

It doesn't surprise me. Keep in mind that Nick was the "villain" twice in both of his seasons on The Bachelorette because people thought he was too aggressive and words like creepy were thrown about him. I can see Nick being willing to give a contestant a chance, even if the other women don't like her, based on the fact that he knows how it feels to be labeled the "bad guy" for being aggressive in his pursuit of the lead. Especially if he was genuinely attracted to Corrine.

I can see him thinking about the fact that the nature of the show doesn't always bring out the best in people but it doesn't mean that they're bad people in their daily life. Basically I can see him being far less judgmental for things like that because of his journey in the franchise.

eta: So if RS is right, some of you guys were right about the Raven store activity being misleading. Definitely seems like Rachel is perfectly poised to be The Bachelorette with a F3 finish.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:36 pm

lleyki wrote:
Totally called Corinne being the villain! That move at the photoshoot seems super trashy. Nick bringing her to final four despite that makes me side eye him a bit.

It doesn't surprise me. Keep in mind that Nick was the "villain" twice in both of his seasons on The Bachelorette because people thought he was too aggressive and words like creepy were thrown about him. I can see Nick being willing to give a contestant a chance, even if the other women don't like her, based on the fact that he knows how it feels to be labeled the "bad guy" for being aggressive in his pursuit of the lead. Especially if he was genuinely attracted to Corrine.

I can see him thinking about the fact that the nature of the show doesn't always bring out the best in people but it doesn't mean that they're bad people in their daily life. Basically I can see him being far less judgmental for things like that because of his journey in the franchise.

eta: So if RS is right, some of you guys were right about the Raven store activity being misleading. Definitely seems like Rachel is perfectly poised to be The Bachelorette with a F3 finish.

That's a good point - I didn't really see her behavior as confident and assertive, just overly sexual and attention-seeking. I'm admittedly biased from her SM accounts. Also, RS said that his sources were surprised she made it as far as she did, which makes me think nick wasn't that into her (which makes sense, since he paid her no attention in the BSB date). It kind of seems like nick brought her to final four for the drama. I'll have to see her in action to really be able to make an impression, but right now, I'm not loving her. And I usually sympathize with the villains! IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:40 pm

Here is my theory. Nick might not have fell in love at first sight, he decides to give everyone a chance when thing get down to the nitty gritty he decides those that are falling for him, he will let go early and carry those that he does not see a future with alot further, so there in lies Corrine until final 4.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:42 pm

Maybe her boobs were just cold man. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:48 pm

^^ OMG she took her top off and put Nicks hands on her what the heck? Wowo I know I'm not going to like her. no no

Just like I thought. Trashy, hot mess. laugh out loud

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Duke702 wrote:RS says it's
F1-VAnessa engaged to Nick
F2--RAven
F3-Rachel
F4- Corinne is the villain, won't be the bachelorette

acc to RS post today

Wonderful, thank you for posting.

Yes, interesting isn't it?? LOL cantstopl What a tool.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:58 pm

Let's not discount the fact production also has a hand in how far some of the MOT/villians/dramanistas go.
It could feasibly be Nick couldn't care less who the F4 was and production may have wanted Corrine for tv ratings value. Production has done this in the past with the F4. In reality the main has spent very little time with these women up to this point.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:07 pm

Hi y'all just wondering if someone can confirm the official air date as 2 Jan 2017. TIA

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:11 pm

Interesting order for F4 except for Vanessa! IMO, based on what I have seen from Nick's interviews over the last 2 years, Rachel is way more his type compared to Raven. I am going back to my earlier theory which I posted in Rachel's thread that if TPTB decide to go for a diverse bachelorette, they would want the WTA to gauge the audience response. If Vanessa was the obvious choice for Nick, IMO TPTB must have had some role to play in that order. That is the only way I see Raven beat Rachel to  F2. Again, this is not taking anything away from Raven. She seems like a great girl. I just don't see her as a match for Nick. All JMO.

Frankly, IMO TPTB have got themselves in a very good position- if they go for the diverse-never-done-before choice, Rachel will be the perfect candidate and if they decide to stick with what has worked for them for years, Raven will be a great choice. Works well for them! All JMO.

Looking forward to great conversations and an overall great season! wine

#TeamNissa  cheerleader
#RachelForBachelorette Praying

Last edited by coolangel on Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:13 pm

Poor Vanessa. I'm sure she'll be single and free in about 6 months from today so no harm, no foul. IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mariebeth Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:14 pm

Now watch Rachel turn down the Bachelorette job. I don't know if her law firm will gave her more time off for it or if she wanted it.
I do hope she take it though

mariebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:15 pm

It sure seems like Rachel is being set up for the gig, unless Raven becomes a massive fan favourite. Will be interesting to see if they follow through.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 74 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 67 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna