SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 63 of 74 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 68 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:26 pm

^that's OK. Maybe you will become a fan of his f1, f2, and f3? giggling

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:33 pm

umngirl wrote:And here I was thinking I hate his stupid facial expression. laugh out loud

#NeverHisFan

HAHA, I hate his facial expressions too. I hate all of these posed facial expressions though - once I see an IG with someone doing a kissy face or a duck face, I can't help but cringe. IMO.

I still think he's cute though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:09 pm

He also snapchatted a burger and fries, saying "back in the US"

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:14 pm

Wondering what 36 yrs old is suppose to look like. Smiley

He looks great IMO. I don't normally look at comments, but this was hard to miss. laugh out loud

theebassMiss you so much. A lot has happened. 1. Donald Trump is gonna be president and 2. @wellsadams has been promoting hello fresh. So pretty much end of the world stuff. I blame you for leaving.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Wondering what 36 yrs old is suppose to look like. Smiley

He looks great IMO. I don't normally look at comments, but this was hard to miss. laugh out loud

theebassMiss you so much. A lot has happened. 1. Donald Trump is gonna be president and 2. @wellsadams has been promoting hello fresh. So pretty much end of the world stuff. I blame you for leaving.

Evan is hilarious. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 3806527698 Their bromance is awesome.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:43 pm

Duke702 wrote:He also snapchatted a burger and fries, saying "back in the US"

If anyone catches him snapping eating poutine, that will be our poutine-gate. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:58 pm

nothatgirl wrote:He looks so good! I can't believe he's 36.

I know i would place him mid to late 20s if I didn't know better.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:09 am

He's very cute , but he def looks older than mid-late twenties to me.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:15 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Wondering what 36 yrs old is suppose to look like. Smiley

that cracked me up as well laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:01 pm

Nick sounds really happy and so thankful (I bet even more so if he has found his love and forever person).
I am really looking forward to Nick's season and can't wait to watch!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:33 pm

Sounds like he was happy regarding his experience. That's a good start.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:07 pm

Duke702 wrote:He's very cute , but he def looks older than mid-late twenties to me.
I wouldn't guess him to be a day older than 30 even with the beard. IMO, he will always look younger than his actual age with his soft round face. Anyone who looks like Ryan Reynolds ..is my cup of tea.
Right or wrong in another's eyes, he lives by the word he believes in. For me, his authenticity is his best trait. I'm a bit like Nick, if emotion does not lead you in putting your best foot forward, you'll bore me. I love his intelligence. I can't wait to see the women react to his realness.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 74 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 68 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna