SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 33 of 74 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 53 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sbolduc Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:30 pm

LOL Andi makes a cameo.

My prediction she is there for them to make public peace, he about the FS statement and her about the book. TPTB will put the story that he needed to be able to move on from all past relationships and blah blah blah. She and he will probably say stuff that will be subtle but not so subtle shade at Josh. After such meeting we will be made to believe he can finally give his heart away.

All IMO!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:32 pm

@sbolduc, that sounds right.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:55 pm

sbolduc wrote:LOL Andi makes a cameo.

My prediction she is there for them to make public peace, he about the FS statement and her about the book. TPTB will put the story that he needed to be able to move on from all past relationships and blah blah blah. She and he will probably say stuff that will be subtle but not so subtle shade at Josh. After such meeting we will be made to believe he can finally give his heart away.

All IMO!

I'll pee in my pants if she makes a cameo. Like do I need to bring popcorn? laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:56 pm

If Andi is on at all , she will look really desperate IMO, like I guess her big NYC career isn't working out. SO staged and lame. Guarantee if she had a serious relationship she wouldn't be on.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:08 am

:headbanging the heck if she makes an appearance. I agree it's really desperate on her part to want be a storyline on Nick's season.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 1f49b  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:10 am

Andi making an appearance would be the cherry on top this $h!tshow of a season. Bring it on. laugh out loud

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 87b72b10 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 86669110 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:10 am

All IMO!

Lol the bolded is the bright side to all this. sunny
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:14 am

It has nothing to do with her desperation, IMO and more due to "i'll wash your back and it will do you a lot more good, if you wash mine".
She has a book presently out to hawk for more sales. She has a new book in the works. So she needs to keep her botoxed face out there for sales. Let's face it she is not John Grisham or Debbie Macomber.
TPTB need ratings. So bringing an ex-con into the season in their eyes can spike that.
IMO this has no more to do with Nick and MEandI than Nick and myself.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:16 am

bluwavz wrote:

All IMO!

Lol the bolded is the bright side to all this. sunny

Yes and seeing the Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 46ee3b219bb17319fe6d398d0f729453 hulk sized melt down he'll have on SM.  Hugesmile  

Cue an overdose of perfect couple and family pics the week the Epi airs.  laugh out loud. JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:20 am

It's just dumb, I doubt Nick cares at all about her at this point, and she's kind of a has been in Bachelor world at this point IMO, I'd rather see Jen show up. But I think Jen has too much pride, which is good.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:23 am

There is no reason imo to bring Jen into this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:27 am

^^^ Or Kaitlyn and or Shawn.  No, thank you!  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 74 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 53 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna