SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 66 of 74 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 70 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kiisjingleball - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by notarose Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:14 am

It looks like ‘Bachelor’ Nick Viall could finally be engaged
Has new “Bachelor” star Nick Viall found “the one”?

Spies said that ladies’ man Viall — who’s already wrapped the new season of the series, which starts airing Jan. 2 — was uncharacteristically staying away from any suitors this week.

At Fabio Viviani’s Siena Tavern in Chicago on Saturday, Viall was spotted having dinner with three guys, including former “Bachelor in Paradise” castmate Evan Bass. But Viall was recognized by some onlookers.

“Two female fans came up to the table, but Viall kept his distance and was on his phone the majority of the time” texting, said a spy. “It seemed to be a boys’ night out.”

Perhaps he’s already taken? Viall’s also a two-time former runner-up on “The Bachelorette.”
http://pagesix.com/2016/11/28/it-looks-like-bachelor-nick-viall-could-finally-be-engaged/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

kiisjingleball - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:35 am

@notarose I am love your post laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:50 am

https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/801864696995389440

https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/801937406647795712

The above tweets don't indicate misery to me IMO. He's looking good and mischevious almost. If all went as it appears to then he just parted with the F1 probably Wed morning-ish and has been apart for 4 days. He's probably missing her greatly so if he's not appearing over the top happy that could explain it but again from my view he's just being normal Nick.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:49 am

He seems exhausted from his pics - and I don't think he would hide what he's feeling. I believe the show does a number on the ppl who go on it so I'm not surprised he's feeling drained. Fliess said nick was crying a lot from F3 onward...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:13 pm

Oh, I don't think he's not happy with things, I just think he's exhausted. I hope they give him a break just to catch his breath...physically and emotionally. IMO, he has lost a little too much weight!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:03 pm

So Bios should be out by next week. Last year Ben's were out on Dec. 7 and Chris's Dec 4. So maybe next Tues-Thurs...hopefully soon.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:27 pm

angedenticemorr‏ @andentmor

@viallnicholas28 have fun in LA, tell my daughter Carolyn on your flight to LA to come back to Milwaukee soon! #missing myhometowndaughter

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:50 pm

notarose wrote:
angedenticemorr‏ @andentmor

@viallnicholas28 have fun  in LA, tell my daughter Carolyn on your flight to LA to come back to Milwaukee soon! #missing myhometowndaughter

Great minds notarose, I went to post in Vanessa's thread but it seems since then the tweet was deleted.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:02 pm

According to his snap this morning, Nick was watching Ghost. Thank God he's not watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:07 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Oh, I don't think he's not happy with things, I just think he's exhausted. I hope they give him a break just to catch his breath...physically and emotionally. IMO, he has lost a little too much weight!
IA. I think Nick likely is emotionally spent and drained. He does look like he lost weight as well. His face looks very thin to me in pics more than usual. IIRC, didn't Ben say he lost a lot of weight filming?

Other than the grueling film schedule itself, I can only imagine the burden and stress Nick felt, especially considering what he himself has been through and how, IMO, he has the ability to empathize and put himself in the shoes of another and although he knows how this show works, I can see it impacting him a lot. If it all leads to his HEA and forever person though then it will be all worth it, IMO. From his tweets straight after filming he seemed really excited so it just may be. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:19 pm

sdmom wrote:According to his snap this morning, Nick was watching Ghost. Thank God he's not watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall!

rofl

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:28 pm

http://people.com/tv/nick-viall-first-promo-photo-new-bachelor/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 74 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 70 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna