SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 67 of 74 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 70 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kiisjingleball - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:50 pm

notarose wrote:
sdmom wrote:According to his snap this morning, Nick was watching Ghost. Thank God he's not watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall!

rofl

I love this movie it was a love story, with the ghost Patrick Swayze coming back through Whoopi Goldberg to warn his wife about his death that the best friend killed him.

Back to top Go down

kiisjingleball - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:00 am

ElonM wrote:http://people.com/tv/nick-viall-first-promo-photo-new-bachelor/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag
Here's the embeded vid

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:08 am

Ahh yes, I hate baby talk laugh out loud. There really is nothing worse
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:16 am

hae1001 wrote:Ahh yes, I hate baby talk laugh out loud. There really is nothing worse

Even worse...when they do it in the baby voice. :crazed

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:36 pm

"The Bachelor" Hits a Major Diversity Milestone

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bachelor-hits-major-diversity-milestone-170451107.html

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:46 pm

I saw this article earlier and could not believe that Yahoo just so casually spoiled a major part of the season, a whole month before the show even airs.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:48 pm

ElonM wrote:"The Bachelor" Hits a Major Diversity Milestone

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bachelor-hits-major-diversity-milestone-170451107.html

So we believe RS that Rachel was F3?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:34 pm

luvstx wrote:
ElonM wrote:"The Bachelor" Hits a Major Diversity Milestone

So we believe RS that Rachel was F3?
I believe RS believes his spoilers about the final 4 order are correct.
Personally, I need more than his say-so even though I like the idea of Vanessa as F1 and Rachel as next Bette (opinion based on what is currently known about them through sluething).

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:44 pm

^ we have picture proof Corinne was home earlier but no evidence for f2 f3, so Rachel could be either f2 or f3.
I read some of the comments below the article and many people are nasty! When you have feelings for someone, race/skin color really should not be an issue. Nick must have seen something with Rachel, and even Raven, to bring them that far. All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:49 pm

sdmom wrote:^ we have picture proof Corinne was home earlier but no evidence for f2 f3, so Rachel could be either f2 or f3.
I read some of the comments below the article and many people are nasty! When you have feelings for someone, race/skin color really should not be an issue. Nick must have seen something with Rachel, and even Raven, to bring them that far. All Jmo.

The comments section in that article made me want to weep for humanity. Ugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:04 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
sdmom wrote:^ we have picture proof Corinne was home earlier but no evidence for f2 f3, so Rachel could be either f2 or f3.

The comments section in that article made me want to weep for humanity. Ugh.

Glad I didn't read them!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:53 pm

There are always going to be a mixed lot of views. Some are serious, some are trolling.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 74 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 70 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna