SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 15 of 72 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 43 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by lrose Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:25 pm

Stringy has uploaded another pic

(is someone able to bring it over?)

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:30 pm

This interview of Courtney's tells a LOT, imo. :yes:

I do think that as a viewer I can get caught up in wanting to just see a contestant tell the lead all these amazing things and how in love with them they are, etc, etc, but that's not how it always is in real life so I like Courtney's perspective of things and I have to agree with it in many ways.

I also think that Courtney saying Matty J as F1, could tie into this as Matty is seen saying he is in love and falling in love etc. Georgia told Courtney that she wants her love story on the show and to me, I could see this as her refusing to accept anything less than someone telling her they love them. She did give up her career for the show so to her I think she wants that fairytale ending to be on TV and Matty J seems willing to give it to her, real or bubble who knows, but I can see him being F1 just because of that and G choosing him because he is the one who is saying what she wants to hear most.

It is also telling that his edit was not what happened. I do think it makes a ton more sense and appreciate Courtney's candidness and perspective. Unfortunately, his realness just didn't make for good tv :/

Courtney: It’s a TV show, it’s a love story, it’s a fairytale, and all the viewers want is the boys to confess their undying love for the Bachelorette. But they’re not in that situation—they’re not the ones trying to create a real relationship with someone. And I certainly wasn’t going to have my feelings exaggerated by the situation we were in. I certainly wasn’t going to say something just because I was on a TV show. I wasn’t there to impress the viewers. I was there to impress Georgia, and to try and form a real relationship.

How do you feel about the way you were portrayed?
I can’t say I’m overly excited about the way I was portrayed. At the end of the day they put together an entertainment show, or a drama show, probably more to the point. My character, so to speak, was very dramatic! It’s funny—I look at my onscreen persona and I think, ‘Get him off Georgia! He’s not interested in you!’ But I know exactly how I felt in the moment, and I was 100 percent interested in her. I know the deep conversations that we had, which unfortunately you didn’t see a lot of. I went pretty deep, and I did express a lot of emotion and feeling. Unfortunately that side of me wasn’t really showcased.
http://www.elle.com.au/culture/hot-list/2016/10/the-bachelorette-australia-interview-with-courtney-dober/?adbsc=social_20161022_67105226&adbid=789966078608715776&adbpl=tw&adbpr=1129540848
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:31 pm

Stripe wrote:Maybe she's excited to style him for the next Bach season?

I can only pray this is true Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:35 pm

lrose wrote:Stringy has uploaded another pic

(is someone able to bring it over?)

Welp, I think she has answered the question herself by stating in her comments she is old enough to be their mother so I think safe to say she is just being nice is all. @Bobette

She also tagged Matty first this time so could be that she is giving away the real order F1-F4 now since it was speculated otherwise. question

Same as when it was speculated about her posting about Lee she started posting about Matty. So perhaps this way she is letting it be known Matty is F1 and not to read into the Lee stuff?

Sorry @georgiealove it's a @styliststringy #squidegy sandwich - I got pulled into this one! Ur a lucky girl...just As Well I'm old enough to be their mum!  photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 1f609  @matthewdavidjohnson @leeroyelliott @jakeellis86 @courtneydober @okmagaustralia great #photoshoot with these boys - #memories #livelife  photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 2764  photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 1f339 #behindthescenes #fashion #stylist #sydneystylist #sydneyfashion by @styliststringy

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:41 pm

My question is why did she start tagging Matty all of a sudden?

She's uploaded 3 pics of him from his SD's and she never tagged him. 

And also, Stringy never uploaded a pic from Lee's 2nd SD. I wonder if there is any significance to that..

(don't mind me, just a confused person asking a lot of questions..)  photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 3806527698

lrose

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:47 pm

Great point @AllAboutLove. At this point in the competition, Matty is the only one who has mentioned the L word. I don't think Lee has; he has said strong feelings but I have not heard Love. As smooth of a guy Jake may be, I don't think Jake would say the L word as well. He is very openly affectionate but in terms of comments said about her, his are more reserved compared to Matty or Lee.

If Georgia must have her "love story" happen on the show, then more power to her but I think she's forcing or rushing it a bit. So I truly felt for Courtney. At the end when he was talking to Georgia I felt his frustration about why she is not understanding where he is coming from and her being offended about his lack of being "in love". Now I get why Clancy defended Courtney during his exit interviews as well.

Also, great sleuthing about Jake's father birthday party. Seems like he was with them on the 20 August so most likely eliminated at F3. I have a soft spot for him, so I'm glad Georgia didn't drag him to F2. Phew.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:49 pm

lrose wrote:My question is why did she start tagging Matty all of a sudden?

She's uploaded 3 pics of him from his SD's and she never tagged him. 

And also, Stringy never uploaded a pic from Lee's 2nd SD. I wonder if there is any significance to that..

(don't mind me, just a confused person asking a lot of questions..)  photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 3806527698

Girl, I can't answer your question. My overall view about SM is that it's just a corollary to edits and SCs which IMO tell more of the storyboard the producers are choosing for the contestants. I guess I do that because IMO SCs and edits are the least confusing giggling

ETA: Matty has not dropped the L word to Georgia though but has been forth coming and open about how he feels about her. I believe Georgia when she says she will pick whomever she cant' say goodbye to, that's as close to splitting hairs IMO when one is given a bunch of guys that are 10s according to Osher. Overall the format of the show is rushed across all country franchises IMO but at least there are no F3 overnight dates and it does not end in an engagement in comparison to the US series.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:54 pm

Don't you guys think its funny that we're all on here speculating the order/tagging and whether she's keen on Lee and suddenly another photo appears and it's like confirming her non-interest and she'd changed the order around?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:55 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3863528/Georgia-Love-sneaks-kiss-Lee-Elliott-romantic-rickshaw-tour-Singapore-film-Bachelorette-s-final-episodes.html

Lee with G in Singapore!! Has this been posted already?

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:57 pm

Georgia brought Lee, Matty J and Jake with her to Singapore, but only one man will be chosen to start a relationship with her post-show.

Daily Mail from the article above^. Weird that they keep saying that but no photos once again!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:58 pm

fangirlsamuri wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3863528/Georgia-Love-sneaks-kiss-Lee-Elliott-romantic-rickshaw-tour-Singapore-film-Bachelorette-s-final-episodes.html

Lee with G in Singapore!! Has this been posted already?

Nope thanks for posting....Good ol' DM doing a fair and balanced act of leaking BTS LCDs for both Lee and Matty, well done DM giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:00 am

DM is trying to mess with us  photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 3806527698

lrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 72 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 43 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy