SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 16 of 72 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 44 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Spoil Me Again Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:05 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3863528/Georgia-Love-sneaks-kiss-Lee-Elliott-romantic-rickshaw-tour-Singapore-film-Bachelorette-s-final-episodes.html

Lee with G in Singapore!! Has this been posted already?

Thanks for bringing this over fangirlsamuri.

Their body language during that kiss?! Wow. Of the charts. They're totally connected. He has his arm around her, she is leaning into him, and they're holding hands.

How can he not be F1?!?
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:15 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3863528/Georgia-Love-sneaks-kiss-Lee-Elliott-romantic-rickshaw-tour-Singapore-film-Bachelorette-s-final-episodes.html

Lee with G in Singapore!! Has this been posted already?

There are lots of new photos!

I will post in the s/cap thread since I have sleuthed the location for the temple where Georgia is seen in the pics
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:19 am

In that article looks like DM are still pushing that Jake goes to Singapore scratch
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:20 am

Sugar&Spice wrote:In that article looks like DM are still pushing that Jake goes to Singapore scratch

Then they need to produce the BTS pics....otherwise it's hogwash IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:22 am

mercieme wrote:
Sugar&Spice wrote:In that article looks like DM are still pushing that Jake goes to Singapore scratch

Then they need to produce the BTS pics....otherwise it's hogwash IMO.

Exactly! I think they've just got it wrong or assume that since Richie's Top 3 went to Bali, G would be the same

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:23 am

I think DM is just confused about it assuming F3 goes overseas like during Bachelor season. From Jake's brother Instagram, Jake obviously was back in Gold Coast on the 20th Aug, so he can't be in Singapore.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:25 am

makeover wrote:
I think DM is just confused about it assuming F3 goes overseas like during Bachelor season. From Jake's brother Instagram, Jake obviously was back in Gold Coast on the 20th Aug, so he can't be in Singapore.

The DM getting something wrong?? Never! cantstopl As long as we don't get blindsided and Jake turns out the be the "Dark horse"
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:27 am

Posted upthread, but it looks like Jake may have been home by August 20th due to the pics I posted so I don't think he is in Singapore...

There's no pics of him there so until they show pics, I don't believe it and tend to believe that he was back home by Aug 20 since there's pics for that
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:33 am

mercieme wrote:
Sundy wrote:Gosh it's wall to wall Matty at the moment. Remember the paps know who F1 is and Daily Mail will be in your face obvious pointing out the evidence. Matty may well be F1 but IMO this is not the article to out it

But we had wall to wall coverage of Lee as F1 throughout the season correct? Also we have the Who mag about Lee's personal struggle with bullying. IMO I don't think either Lee or Mattty has an unfair media coverage advantage in this final weekend before the finale.

If the show follows the script as Richie's, the Herald should have a spread about the F3 coming up either Sunday or Monday but who knows what they will do this time.

@mercieme did you ask me about G's sister living in Melbourne. I think she does from what I can tell from Insta pics from friends but hard to confirm as her account is private.

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Posted upthread, but it looks like Jake may have been home by August 20th due to the pics I posted so I don't think he is in Singapore...

There's no pics of him there so until they show pics, I don't believe it and tend to believe that he was back home by Aug 20 since there's pics for that

Hmm I'm confused I think. From the IG pictures one was fathers day, Sept 4th (Jakes brother in a plain black T-shirt), and the other photo was Aug 20 - Jakes dads birthday (Jakes bother in black with dots collared shirt). Did I miss another post linking them for sure? I noticed Jakes dad has the same shirt on, but my dad always wears the same shirt, so I don't know if that can be a sure link IMO
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:52 am

^ They're different photos. Nothing to do with each other.

One is Father's day (Sept 4) the other is 70th birthday (Aug 20)

My post was about the Aug 20th pics - so before Aug 26 (FRC) which would mean that Jake would be F3 if so.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ They're different photos. Nothing to do with each other.

One is Father's day (Sept 4) the other is 70th birthday (Aug 20)

My post was about the Aug 20th pics - so before Aug 26 (FRC) which would mean that Jake would be F3 if so.

Ahh.. derr duh Thanks! I think I need more coffee to wake my brain back up!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 72 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 44 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy