SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 36 of 72 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 54 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:19 am

brownravens wrote:
carraiger wrote:I don't want to spoil the Australian Survivor finale that is on tonight but the article below shows that betting agencies don't want to lose money and suggests to me that Lee will be F1 given the current odds

http://www.beforeyoubet.com.au/2016-australian-survivor-betting-tips

I'm interested to hear what has happened in the past re bookie favourites.

photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Img_8211

This is a summary of Bach 4 Smiley

The problem I have with the summary for Bach 4 is that it is doesn't represent what the betting was from the start -- where Alex had the lowest odds in the beginning and then Nikki near the end taking over? I thought though that Alex was back to the lowest odds right before finale? Anyone have the details on that and who had the lowest odds before the season started? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by brownravens Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:21 am

@AllAboutLove I'm 100% sure it was Alex with the shortest odds until the final week
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:22 am

http://www.justbetting.com.au/other/entertainment/the-bachelor-australia-2016-tips-odds-and-betting/

27 July shows Alex as favourite @ $3.00
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:22 am

Sundy wrote:for the record too my husband tells me he could have bet as much as he liked on Matty. The bet was made on 28/9. Not sure if that means anything to anyone?

My partner told me he put money on Matty as well! He said that if he had to watch it, he at least wanted to be (financially) invested cantstopl

When he bet it was 10:1 but limited to $10 until later in the season. For lee he was able to put up to $100 at 2:1 odds if he wanted to (thankfully he only bet $10 on Matty!)
This was week one on the Thursday.
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:26 am

Sundy wrote:does anyone know if Georgia spent time in Sudney or elsewhere after the FRC. This may not be accurate but If it is Georgia didn't get back to Melbourne until 3/9

photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 76376E9E-1395-447E-BC1B-424D14717A05

Not sure... it's possible that she did spend time in Sydney when she got back, doing promos stuff? If FRC was around Aug 25/26 and she was spotted at the Sydney airport that weekend (Aug 27/28) then she could have spent extra time in Sydney (maybe SHV?) or gone back at the pic uploaded was later so not necessarily when she actually arrived back?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:26 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
in_denial wrote:A very interesting article about the show

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tahliapritchard/things-make-more-sense-now?utm_term=.xpW5BYypm5#.xkAOa20xMO

Yeah, it sounds like what is known for this show. However, compared to other franchises, I think the AU franchise is one of the nicest. They dress the contestants for CP/RCs which is unique and actually seem to have a less stringent filming schedule (although the Bach AU is really long at 3 months filming).

The interesting part to me was this comment by Courtney, which I can definitely see happening with the Bette AU show (not so much the Bach) and F1 getting a better edit. That Matty's M&G was so quick and more hidden and no CP chat shown first episode makes me think it was not included because it won't fit the narrative (easier for G to just say she thought he was cocky when she met him than for the show to show that he was cocky). If Courtney knows who wins and F1 is Matty then I think he is illuminating a bit of how it all works and how someone can get a good edit but have not so good moments and OTOH someone who is good can get a bad edit (I happen to think they are all in between somewhere). Courtney has also had lots of experience with cameras and production so I think his POV is pretty spot on

“At the end of the day it’s a television show,” Courtney said. “They’re building the fairytale. If you’re the person that’s standing there at the end, you’ll be portrayed as very lovable. If you’re not, then you’re portrayed a little different!”

I don't think they edited out Matty being cocky at all. We've seen Matty on dates and away from GL with the guys, and according to everyone he's absolutely lovely. Every guy who comes out talks about how great he is... even Lee said, "He's a very good dude". Cam, possibly the nicest guy there, said Matty is a unicorn! All she had to back up her 'cocky' impression was his hands in his pockets. It was just a first impression. I've watched their whole first meeting and he's lovely... but his hands are in his pockets giggling

TBH I don't think Courtney was suggesting anything about Matty... more he was talking about his own edit which he's received massive backlash for.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:29 am

@brownravens @carraiger thank you yes

Does anyone know who had the lowest odds before the finale aired? (Not sure on the date for the DM article but for sportsbet what they had then?)

Did Alex have a cap on her amount to bet or Nikki? TIA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@brownravens @carraiger thank you yes

Does anyone know who had the lowest odds before the finale aired? (Not sure on the date for the DM article but for sportsbet what they had then?)

Did Alex have a cap on her amount to bet or Nikki? TIA

I think it was Nikki.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:31 am

21 September
photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 0797CA0A-69D9-43A7-865F-08DE793E6387
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:33 am

Sundy wrote:21 September
photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 0797CA0A-69D9-43A7-865F-08DE793E6387

Ah, so these were framed after the first episode screened? If that's case it does seem odd that Matty J was so high.

Last edited by carraiger on Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added words)
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:34 am

LovingLove wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
in_denial wrote:A very interesting article about the show

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tahliapritchard/things-make-more-sense-now?utm_term=.xpW5BYypm5#.xkAOa20xMO

Yeah, it sounds like what is known for this show. However, compared to other franchises, I think the AU franchise is one of the nicest. They dress the contestants for CP/RCs which is unique and actually seem to have a less stringent filming schedule (although the Bach AU is really long at 3 months filming).

The interesting part to me was this comment by Courtney, which I can definitely see happening with the Bette AU show (not so much the Bach) and F1 getting a better edit. That Matty's M&G was so quick and more hidden and no CP chat shown first episode makes me think it was not included because it won't fit the narrative (easier for G to just say she thought he was cocky when she met him than for the show to show that he was cocky). If Courtney knows who wins and F1 is Matty then I think he is illuminating a bit of how it all works and how someone can get a good edit but have not so good moments and OTOH someone who is good can get a bad edit (I happen to think they are all in between somewhere). Courtney has also had lots of experience with cameras and production so I think his POV is pretty spot on

“At the end of the day it’s a television show,” Courtney said. “They’re building the fairytale. If you’re the person that’s standing there at the end, you’ll be portrayed as very lovable. If you’re not, then you’re portrayed a little different!”

I don't think they edited out Matty being cocky at all. We've seen Matty on dates and away from GL with the guys, and according to everyone he's absolutely lovely. Every guy who comes out talks about how great he is... even Lee said, "He's a very good dude". Cam, possibly the nicest guy there, said Matty is a unicorn! All she had to back up her 'cocky' impression was his hands in his pockets. It was just a first impression. I've watched their whole first meeting and he's lovely... but his hands are in his pockets giggling

My post was not about Matty the person but about the edit and tying it into what Matty himself said in his interview that it wasn't a good first impression. Same with what Georgia said. I don't see Matty as cocky and never posted he was. My post was directed at why, if he wasn't shown much first episode, this could tie into his edit for F1 and made even better just like Sasha was never shown upset and nothing implied that he literally wanted to leave the show.

My view is purely from a sleuthing perspective. I don't know any of these contestants as people. They are contestants. My views are limited because of this and my comments are on them as contestants not people. I think they are all lovely in their own right.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:36 am

^ no idea it's in my phone on that date. I can't remember the air dates. Sorry
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 72 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 54 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy