SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 46 of 72 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 59 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swoon - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:33 pm

@AllAboutLove you still Matty will be F1?

I haven't seen his date with Georgia yet, I have watched Lee & Georgia's 3 times though LOL.

Also, it looks like Georgia's sister says Lee is "smooth" creating doubt that she'll pick him, but as I mentioned in one of the threads, Ashley's sister was totally against JP during MTP & look how that turned out #swoon
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

swoon - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:57 pm

@Spoil Me Again yes I still think Matty is F1 (and I am saying this as someone who is a Lee fan)

I love, LOVE the connection between Georgia and Lee. Lee is my favorite for so many reasons, but most of all because of his kind heart. He's just the total package and is so selfless and kind (going by his interviews if F2 then this is evidence of his kindness even more, imo).

I think Georgia's sister's words, regardless of who they are said to, could be producer driven or just a snippet of what the sister says and I think that if he's F2 that it would be used to create doubt because there's not much to really go on when it comes to G & L, especially since Georgia already has said repeatedly just how much she and Lee are alike - they really are two peas in a pod.

It's why I think they are just creating some sort of doubt and while that is the name of the game it is also really sad to me given how vulnerable and open he has been about being afraid to get hurt. That's the opposite of being smooth, it's being real and authentic and genuine to have the courage to voice one's fears and still, after doing so, take a leap of faith knowing that one's fears may become a reality. To be doubted on that is just cruel, imo, but I guess that's what it is when it comes to this show.

I just hope that Georgia is as kind about Lee in her interviews if he is F2 as Lee has been about Georgia and Matty.  swoon - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 1f443

For a guy who grew up being severely bullied and yet continues to be so compassionate and empathetic and has nothing but wonderful things to say about others, really tells me that Lee is someone special and he deserves all the happiness in the world!   beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:31 pm

Has anyone been listening to Kyle and Jackie O this morning. It is normal for the F2 guys to be in the studio. Whilst I understand that this season is unique I would have expected both guys to be at least on the phone perhaps???

Omg I just checked Twitter. Is Matty being interviewed by Kyle and Jackie o by himself????? What's going on
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:35 pm

Oh I need to listen but Lee is still in Melbourne via satellite
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:39 pm

Radio Interview from this morning. They spoke to both Lee and Matty

Haven't heard it yet, thought I'd link it here first Smiley

https://soundcloud.com/mix1023/who-will-win-australias-bachelorette-georgias-heart-lee-or-matty

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:40 pm

swoon - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 606BE651-4869-401F-8C80-4118DF93D9ED

Lee is definitely not in Sydney????
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:41 pm

@Sundy yup, Lee in Melbourne over skype and Matty in Sydney doing interviews together

I wonder if this week's news of Georgia's mother has made the show not want to have too much pressure put on so as not to have paparazzi and things with the guys flying etc.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:41 pm

lrose wrote:Radio Interview from this morning. They spoke to both Lee and Matty

Haven't heard it yet, thought I'd link it here first Smiley

https://soundcloud.com/mix1023/who-will-win-australias-bachelorette-georgias-heart-lee-or-matty

There are radio interviews popping up all over the place - they seem to be doing one after another all round the country.  Kyle and Jackie O snippets here:

https://twitter.com/kyleandjackieo?lang=en

In everything I have seen/heard post-show, Lee seems the happiest/most confident IMO.  Either he's F1, or if he's F2, he's taking it well/good at hiding it.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:48 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy yup, Lee in Melbourne over skype and Matty in Sydney doing interviews together

I wonder if this week's news of Georgia's mother has made the show not want to have too much pressure put on so as not to have paparazzi and things with the guys flying etc.

The good in me sincerely wants to agree with this but unfortunately I believe it would be full steam ahead for channel 10. I believe they will shelter Georgia but I don't think IMO this would extend to the boys. This is just odd
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:49 pm

I'm having real trouble posting and fear the site might go down if so I will move to Twitter to continue sleuthing. Will just need to create a handle of this occurs. FYI it will be Sundy2211
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:49 pm

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy yup, Lee in Melbourne over skype and Matty in Sydney doing interviews together

The good in me sincerely wants to agree with this but unfortunately I believe it would be full steam ahead for channel 10. I believe they will shelter Georgia but I don't think IMO this would extend to the boys. This is just odd

Maybe if Lee is F2 he doesn't want to add extra strain on it all? I can see him wanting to lay lower just based on his personality
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:50 pm

Was anyone listening live? Did they give a reason why Lee was in Melbourne?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 72 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 59 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy