SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 47 of 72 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 59 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swoon - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:52 pm

lrose wrote:Radio Interview from this morning. They spoke to both Lee and Matty

Haven't heard it yet, thought I'd link it here first Smiley

https://soundcloud.com/mix1023/who-will-win-australias-bachelorette-georgias-heart-lee-or-matty

Interesting what the guys say about watching the show:

- Matty says he walks out the room when watching Georgia is on a date with another guy
- Lee says he has only watched the dates of him and Georgia

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

swoon - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy yup, Lee in Melbourne over skype and Matty in Sydney doing interviews together

I wonder if this week's news of Georgia's mother has made the show not want to have too much pressure put on so as not to have paparazzi and things with the guys flying etc.

If Lee is F1 he probably stayed in Melb to be with Georgia.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:54 pm

The bigger question IMO is where is Georgia?

Noticed Lee was the more vocal of the two in the interview that Irose posted....good interview.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:55 pm

Sundy wrote:Was anyone listening live?  Did they give a reason why Lee was in Melbourne?
I didn't hear but for the other interviews they never brought it up.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:56 pm

Matty didn't almost say anything and didn't sound happy. I think he is still hurt if G is with Lee. Lee said something interesting IMO: She didn't watch his dates with others so why should he? Hm… that and the fact that he never told his mother who she chooses makes me believe even more he is F1. Wouldn't his mother noticed how much in pain he is otherwise?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:57 pm

If Matty is F1 and Georgia flies to Sydney then maybe that is why Lee would be in Melbourne so it wouldn't look like they are flying there together and so not in the same city?

Then again, Georgia is scheduled to be in Melbourne for The Project on Friday with her F1 so if Matty is F1 he'd have to fly there too?

question

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:57 pm

Miyala wrote:Matty didn't almost say anything and didn't sound happy. I think he is still hurt if G is with Lee. Lee said something interesting IMO: She didn't watch his dates with others so why should he? Hm… that and the fact that he never told his mother who she chooses makes me believe even more he is F1. Wouldn't his mother noticed how much in pain he is otherwise?

I agree with all of this ^
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:58 pm

If anyone has Twitter the Kyle and Jackie o show has video of the boys answering the questions. It's hard to tell from these interviews and Lee did say they have been trained but what I forums interesting was Mattys response to the Michael question (code name Michael) he looked genuinely puzzled and when it was revealed that Michae was F1 code name it seemed like it was the first time he had heard that. As I said though, it could all be in the training
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:01 pm

We don't know if there will be a photoshoot or anything. If so and Georgia is still in Melbourne Matty would have to be flying today at some stage. Unless the photoshoot has been Predone considering the circumstances
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:03 pm

I have to say that Lee is very articulate in his interviews :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:04 pm

Matty said he will be watching the finale while Lee said he wouldn't be.

So from that and the fact that he's watching his part only confirms to me that he's F1
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:06 pm

Thats true, hm….. maybe he just can't see her with Matty.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 72 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 59 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy