SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 53 of 72 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 62 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:13 am

ElonM wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:
solaroo wrote:The official FB page has just updated with a pic of the boys in their suits:

Not sure how to bring the pic over here?

Darn we still can't get a decent view of Lee's pocket square! From the split second shot in the preview it looks like a white version of Matty's. Georgia's dress looks white with a blue tinge, so would match with either Matty or Lee. Damn you stylists! *shakes fist*

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 14731386_920600044751117_5391247942251492401_n
Source: Bachelorette Australia Facebook page

Umm are these not the same colour suit Jordan and Robby wore for JoJos season?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:How has she not been sacked
Too true. Maybe she is an undercover working for Channel Ten to get the people to bet giggling

I know ten has listed in their credits a travel coordinator for the bachelor/ bachelorette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:16 am

Fifty wrote:
ElonM wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:

Darn we still can't get a decent view of Lee's pocket square! From the split second shot in the preview it looks like a white version of Matty's. Georgia's dress looks white with a blue tinge, so would match with either Matty or Lee. Damn you stylists! *shakes fist*

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 14731386_920600044751117_5391247942251492401_n
Source: Bachelorette Australia Facebook page

Umm are these not the same colour suit Jordan and Robby wore for JoJos season?

Yes! With Robbie in the brighter blue suit (Lee), and Jordan in the darker (Matty).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:22 am

http://www.thebitbag.com/bachelorette-australia-2016-winner-spoilers-georgia-loves-surprising-choice-lee/195186

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:32 am

Matty's video is up on official FB
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by anadimi23 Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:36 am

@brownravens does this mean he's F2 as its been stated that the F1 is the last video posted on the Facebook page?

anadimi23

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:37 am

anadimi23 wrote:@brownravens does this mean he's F2 as its been stated that the F1 is the last video posted on the Facebook page?

Yeah I think that's what @AllAboutLove has said previously upthread...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by anadimi23 Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:39 am

@brownravens well crap

anadimi23

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:40 am

anadimi23 wrote:@brownravens well crap

Matty has too many F2 signs now... selected first at RC yesterday and now first video. This is making me sad sad
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by anadimi23 Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:43 am

@brownravens Lets just hope they're trying to switch things up this year! I'm trying to stay positive but i know i'll probably end up heartbroken tonight.

anadimi23

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:43 am

in_denial wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Not sure about the same suits but IMO it's totally obvious that Matty is F1.

I wish I was as confident as you! Just out of interest, what is the main thing that makes it obvious for you?
The list here mostly as well as the sleuthing up until this point. It just seems really obvious to me that Matty is F1, especially his media interviews post-show. I don't see any misdirection with any of F2 and can see how things can be interpreted differently but taking it at face value IMO it seems like Matty who is F1 and given the situation, where Georgia has been going through such a heartbreaking time (and during filming, not just recently) I think they are just giving it straight and will emphasize Matty even more on the final episode for G's sake. When I just think with my head and don't get my heart involved (since I am a Lee fan) I just don't see F1 as anyone other than Matty when adding up all the puzzle pieces. TWT

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by anadimi23 Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:45 am

@AllAboutLove You're making me get my hopes up! I really want him to win

anadimi23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 72 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 62 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy