SELECT CONTENT

Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:32 am

I don't care for Alexis at all. She's the definition of try-hard and OTT to me. Annoying as heck. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:43 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't care for Alexis at all. She's the definition of try-hard and OTT to me. Annoying as heck. jmo
She try's to make it seem like she not trying but she is by saying little comments like that or on IG post says sorry guys don't hate me for doing IG ads or something like that.

She wants the attention and wanted to get away from New Jersey or where ever she's from. I bet you all the girls in that clique will move in with eachother in LA .

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:05 pm

Alexis said on Twitter she going to LA. I wonder if a lot of the girls will be at ATFR

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:10 pm

mizzoufan wrote: Alexis said on Twitter she going to LA.   I wonder if a lot of the girls will be at ATFR

Alexis has said in plenty of interviews that she wants Rachel's leftovers so if some of R's guys are involved with ATFR then Alexis would certainly want to be in on the preview giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:31 pm

Shaking my head at aspirations of wanting TPTB rejects. Ok. If you have nothing better in life why not?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:34 pm

She's probably just scouting out potential BIP guys from Rachel's season. Nothing wrong with that. I won't say that Alexis was my favorite but she seems likable.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15329

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:46 pm

Even if there is no guys she likes I think she will still go to BIP to see chad or just lay on the beach till she gets sent home

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:47 pm

She seems likable and harmless, but I also get the impression that she wants to come across like she doesn't take anything seriously. That's why she's ok being blunt and saying she was bored and she was fine being friendzoned, because it's cool to be unaffected. While I do think she's genuinely silly, I also think part of it is a defence mechanism so she doesn't have to be vulnerable, thus preventing her from ever getting really serious in a relationship.

However, if she comes out of BIP with a serious relationship, then I'll gladly eat my words. Everyone deserves real love. Even shark-dolphin hybrids.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:47 pm

Probably. I don't have great expectations of anyone that does not know the difference between a shark and a dolphin.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:51 pm

She didn't have to be bored, she could have left. It annoy's me when the contestants complain.

I didn't think much of her on the show, but post filming, she's showing who she really is by saying some pretty silly things IMO.

I hope she's not invited to BIP just because of this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She didn't have to be bored, she could have left. It annoy's me when the contestants complain.

I didn't think much of her on the show, but post filming, she's showing who she really is by saying some pretty silly things IMO.

I hope she's not invited to BIP just because of this.

Unfortunately she will most likely go to BIP but I hate in inte views how she keeps saying I was brought on to be on BIP but then laughs bc she wants producers to listen

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:19 pm

Wait till the squad of 7 that we have heard so much about start fighting for the same guy. Should get interesting.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+37
jessietrey
Mgrissom
mprssdbyu
Cila51290
Swiss Girl