SELECT CONTENT

Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:22 pm

Yeah it's that whole I'm here attitude, who even are you other than your occupation listed as an aspiring dolphin trainer?

What exactly does she do other than wait around until the camera rolls again for BIP?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Yeah it's that whole I'm here attitude, who even are you other than your occupation listed as an aspiring dolphin trainer?

What exactly does she do other than wait around until the camera rolls again for BIP?
She tweets memes about herself hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:13 am

Why is Alexis into censored's ? On Whitney IG story they are filming rachel guys and the first guy Blake seems like a azz to me like chad 2.0
And seemed like Alexis was wanting him in the video

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:27 pm

Of course Alexis posted a heart eyes emoji on Vanessa's latest instagram photo. This girl is beyond fake. This is the same girl who was saying how much she hates Vanessa not long ago on Instagram live. Just because Vanessa is getting a lot of attention on social media and has nearly a million followers now Alexis is going to suck up to her. It's pathetic.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:37 pm

Alexis is the Luke Pell of her season. Blech! IMO I have now nicknamed her: Blechxis

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:56 pm

Never liked Alexis, Never will either
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:59 pm

Me either. Most overhyped chick from Nick's season. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:18 pm

Fake, trashy desperate wannabe. IMO she uses the same robot liking device Robby has. However actually commenting [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  on Vanessa's IG jumps the shark on her fakeness. Pun intended. Yuck. Gross.
IMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:49 pm

Wish Nick sent her home night 1. I would have rather seen Lauren H or Olivia B IMO
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:40 am

I found Alexis entertaining on the show and I think that was her intention - airtime. Her birthday boobs skit was tasteless from my perspective but otherwise I thought she brought good comic relief.
I agree, she is like many Bach alumni that power out as long as the window of opportunity is still there - basically "milking it". Historically, it works with a portion of the show fan base.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:01 pm

Seabear wrote:Fake, trashy desperate wannabe. IMO she uses the same robot liking device Robby has. However actually commenting [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  on Vanessa's IG jumps the shark on her fakeness. Pun intended. Yuck. Gross.
IMO

Very well-expressed!!! ITA....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:04 pm

This tweet by Alexis is absolutely disgusting and gross IMO!! no 
It only further confirms for me why I never liked Alexis. 
To me, Alexis is one of the worst female contestants ever! 

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+37
jessietrey
Mgrissom
mprssdbyu
Cila51290
Swiss Girl