SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnikki - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by lightredemption Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:30 pm

I don't see the connection between Lee and Georgia either. Lee is a sweetheart but their relationship has always felt like two casual acquaintances getting together to have a chat occasionally.
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

teamnikki - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:33 pm

It's strange that I see a couple of high school friends laughing and enjoying themselves with Matty and Georgia. She herself said that all she could see is that they laugh and have fun together. Guess we all see things differently.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:33 pm

I agree totally @Bobette

All I can think is maybe they have not placed the bell of happiness scene in promos as they were afraid it would give away the finale???

#teammatty all the way teamnikki - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 1f60d

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:35 pm

The inscription on that bell of happiness was very generic IMO. In that whomever gave the final word ensured that it could have been written for just anyone and not for this couple specifically.
Jmo.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:45 pm

It's funny how we all see different things, but I can see a great connection between Lee and Georgia, a more mature sort of relationship with a lot of romance and passion. Desire right from their first date.

Whereas with Matty I can see that she loves who he is as a person, and loves the way he makes her feel when he gushes over her, and she would certainly find him attractive, but I think her heart is pulling more to Lee.

Although they never pick who I think they should, so I'm probably wrong!! teamnikki - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 3806527698

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:49 pm

I hope Georgia, Lee & Matty all find their special 'person'.

This has been an incredible season. When Georgia was first announced as Bachelorette I wasn't impressed. Holy hell was I wrong! She's been amazing. And her guys have been awesome. One of my favorite seasons.

Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:51 pm

Thanks for all the great weeks of posting and sharing this season with Georgia and her lovely men.

When I wake up tomorrow some of you all will be live posting (thanks) and the FRC will be almost done.
So exciting and bitter sweet.

My hope is that whomever is f1 the editors will give their fans some additional footage and for the folks who cannot see the connection will get some closure.

Good luck to all. You rock!

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:19 am

Spoil Me Again wrote:I hope Georgia, Lee & Matty all find their special 'person'.

This has been an incredible season. When Georgia was first announced as Bachelorette I wasn't impressed. Holy hell was I wrong! She's been amazing. And her guys have been awesome. One of my favorite seasons.

yes yes to everything you've said.
For me, her guys were impressive from epi 1 but it took me awhile to warm to her. At this point I find her to be the gold standard for a lead. On her final 3 dates I felt she genuinely cared & respected all 3 and really shone as did they. They are all lovable and the edit for each did them justice.
Great season Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:46 am

At this point, I'm still confident Lee is F1 based on his whole edit/ journey. The question of who Georgia has a better connection with... it's really hard to say because Georgia is such a good "lead" that she has two very different relationship with each guy IMO.

With Matty, it's more hot and heavy and exciting and she really adores him as a person and feels comfortable to be herself around him. She doesn't act like she has to impress him. With Lee, she really wants to put her best foot forward to impress him. I feel like she presents the best version of herself to Lee. Like what you would do for someone you really like for the first couple of dates. So the big question is, who will she choose at the end? I still go with Lee because I think she still wants to explore more of it, whatever it may be.

My heart is with all you Lee and Matty fans today. My fav Jake is no longer in the picture so I can finally relax and watch the show with objectivity. But I know it's gonna hurt for whichever guy that is F2. *hugs*

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:54 am

After solid sleuthing from March this year it's nearly time to hang up my sleuthing lanyard for the year. It's been a great year. Awesome sleuthing with you all I have learnt so much. I will be live posting tonight just wanted to say see ya before it gets cray cray. #teampotato #teamnikki #teamlee. See you in 17
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:58 am

A few more hours to go, I'm still indecisive whether I should read you ladies' live tweets. To read, then I will be more prepared for Matty's heartbreak when I watch it a few hours later. Not to read, then I may be surprised if Matty turned out to be F1.

Anyway, this has been a wonderful season. Georgia is such an amazing lead, with the best F6 ever, especially the very different yet both extraordinary F2, this will certainly be my fav season no matter Matty or Lee F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:03 am

Sundy wrote:After solid sleuthing from March this year it's nearly time to hang up my sleuthing lanyard for the year. It's been a great year. Awesome sleuthing with you all I have learnt so much. I will be live posting tonight just wanted to say see ya before it gets cray cray. #teampotato #teamnikki #teamlee. See you in 17
@Sundy bestbud! :thismuch: You are an incredible sleuther and I am in constant awe of you. You are the best! :frommeto #teampotato #teamnikki #teamlee beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+47
BlackHalo
Norcalgal
lettore
KatydidC
bach_ind
Sprite
iamreal2u
aprawn
Seabear
Just Looking
mercieme