SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnikki - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:21 am

I didn't get it... scratch
they tweet:
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU  
Matty is the guy Georgia never knew she wanted, now that she's found him can she imagine a life without him? 7:30 tonight. #BacheloretteAU
https://twitter.com/BacheloretteAU/status/791497172017553409

and there is a video how much she likes Lee with that! no idea

when is it suppose to start? what is the time in AU?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

teamnikki - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:After solid sleuthing from March this year it's nearly time to hang up my sleuthing lanyard for the year. It's been a great year. Awesome sleuthing with you all I have learnt so much. I will be live posting tonight just wanted to say see ya before it gets cray cray. #teampotato #teamnikki #teamlee. See you in 17
@Sundy bestbud! :thismuch: You are an incredible sleuther and I am in constant awe of you. You are the best! :frommeto  #teampotato #teamnikki #teamlee beatingheart

Mutual awe my bud. I will miss you.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:24 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:25 am

Spoil Me Again wrote: I hope Georgia, Lee & Matty all find their special 'person'.
And Jake too! :yes:
Spoil Me Again wrote:This has been an incredible season. When Georgia was first announced as Bachelorette I wasn't impressed. Holy hell was I wrong! She's been amazing. And her guys have been awesome. One of my favorite seasons.
One of my favorite seasons too, absolutely incredible! Georgia is THE BEST and the guys are GREAT! yes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:26 am

@Maddy it starts at 7:30 Sydney Australia time yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:27 am

Watching the two videos for Matty and Lee makes me think Matty is F1. In his video she talks about how she "can't possibly imagine my life without him in it" (which she has brought up repeatedly as the marker of how she'll make her decision, whereas in Lee's video she just talks about their similar sense of humour and how alike they are. Trying not to get my hopes up though (#teamMatty) because I do think Lee has had more of the F1 edit even though her relationship with Matty has been given more airtime and development.

In other news, I've watched the jacuzzi scene about 20 times eyedrool I'm dying over here guys, 7:30 can't come quickly enough!!! teamnikki - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 2292733854

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:28 am

Sundy wrote:After solid sleuthing from March this year it's nearly time to hang up my sleuthing lanyard for the year. It's been a great year. Awesome sleuthing with you all I have learnt so much. I will be live posting tonight just wanted to say see ya before it gets cray cray. #teampotato #teamnikki #teamlee. See you in 17

Thank you @Sundy for the masterclass in sleuthing - it's been enjoyable watching you in action. Thanks also to those who have live-blogged throughout the season.  

I look forward to getting in nice and early next season, when the contestants are known only by their BTS paparrazzi photos and hairstyles.  #teamwavylocksguy!

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
@Sundy bestbud! :thismuch: You are an incredible sleuther and I am in constant awe of you. You are the best! :frommeto  #teampotato #teamnikki #teamlee beatingheart
Want to say THANK YOU to everybody who's been posting the information! yes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Maddy it starts at 7:30 Sydney Australia time yes
Thanks, that I know, but what is the time over there now? Embarassed
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:30 am

Maddy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Maddy it starts at 7:30 Sydney Australia time yes
Thanks, that I know, but what is the time over there now? Embarassed
Oh. 4:30pm. So 3 hours to go teamnikki - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:33 am

It's been a fantastic season sleuthing with all of you! :Thanktwo

No matter what happens, the most fun has been sharing the journey together :yes: group hug

Here's to hoping Georgia and her F1 and also the F2 find their HEAs Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:38 am

Oh, thanks AAL, let's see how long I'll be up to be able to read you...I usually watched it the next day, but don't even know why I'm so nervous now... :nervous Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+47
BlackHalo
Norcalgal
lettore
KatydidC
bach_ind
Sprite
iamreal2u
aprawn
Seabear
Just Looking
mercieme