SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:54 am

My only pause on the Lee is f1 were those clearly coached interviews the guys did a few days ago. Lee sounded sad and resigned while Matty sounded upbeat.

In future I will discount that as clues to the f1/f2 since misdirection seems tone the name of the game, particularly towards the end of the season.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:55 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 14731371_920825651395223_5712991340350989865_n
https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/photos/a.615651891912602.1073741828.530123157132143/920825651395223/?type=3&theater
That's the aha moment. Actually the Harbour was too. Can I just say something I wasn't prepared to say last night although I tip toed around it. Georgia gave it away last night on the show. She was so uncomfortable in the pool and she was not touching Matty until the end. She even backed away twice. When I saw Lee was still in Melbourne this morning it was done deal. There were many more moments but I just want to soak it all up
OMG @Sundy I totally talked myself out of it. I convinced myself that no way would I see and feel another F1 story but you stayed strong and never faltered!! As always,you are right on the money!!!! :yes: clapping! bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:55 am

Sundy wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I just woke up to this amazing news. so happy these got their HEA.

Lovely Glee, the punning couple.

Now to catch up on all the threads and stuff. Yay !

It's real. It actually happened

Awww and they look so great together. Like two peas Ina pod. It doesn't get much better zthsn this.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:58 am

I don't have to change my avatar!!!

Yay!!!

cheerleader

I am just so happy for them!

I can't believe this is real life right now!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:59 am

AAL, can you add my point about media interviews by the lead and the finale 2 contestants not being a yardstick for sleuthing when you compile your master list ?

That was the only thing that got me clinging to the Lee train a bit the last couple of days TBH. I was always there behind the captain and crew till then.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:00 am

now jasmine has to pick mike and i'll be satisfied like never before
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:00 am

My heart is breaking though for Georgia with her mother's illness but thankful that Lee is there for her and supporting her.

One wonderful thing is that Georgia said her mother had a favorite and Georgia was really please that her mother knew her - it definitely must have been LEE!!

How beautiful beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:03 am

^ laugh out loud. Its my first fave to be F1 since Sam, and well, that really wasn't a win hey. You did talk yourself out of it. You had it too. The missing piece. Lol

Some of the things I picked up for future sleuthing

1. the AHa moment
2. Animals on final dates
3. Definitely IG likes
4. Glowbybeca
5. f1 clothing is light in colour
6. Poxy excuses to add drama
7. Less choppy edit

That's all I can think of now
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:04 am

I have to watch that FRC again...

It was hands down the best Bette finale I have ever seen! :yes:

Even the part where they finished each other's sentences and then said to each other they finish each other's sentences! Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 3806527698

Lee found his soulmate!

heartandarrow lovetogether :sweetheart:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:07 am

I think we need an In Memorium thread for members of #teammatty so we can console each other  :C

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:10 am

So so happy for Lee & Gee, perfect couple. Boy did they mislead us but again it was going to be too obvious for Marty J to be F1 IMO. We look forward to seeing a whole season of him in 2017, great guy too. Wish the couple but happiness. I kinda sensed as soon as I saw Lee skyping from Melbourne this morning. Thanks to all, this forum is great, addictive too. Bring on 2017 hopefully Matty and Nikki.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:10 am

najpoziomka wrote:now jasmine has to pick mike and i'll be satisfied like never before

Too funny.

I can't wait to watch the finale you all, and TBH I want to watch just the Lee parts. Which when rewatching old episodes I have been and thought maybe that is why I linked Lee so much.
But it is the undeniable and the indesciabable that has drawn me to this couple.

I cannot believe they found each other. True soulmates IMO.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+47
BlackHalo
Norcalgal
lettore
KatydidC
bach_ind
Sprite
iamreal2u
aprawn
Seabear
Just Looking
mercieme