SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:11 am

Cetamy wrote:So so happy for Lee & Gee, perfect couple. Boy did they mislead us but again it was going to be too obvious for Marty J to be F1 IMO. We look forward to seeing a whole season of him in 2017, great guy too. Wish the couple but happiness. I kinda sensed as soon as I saw Lee skyping from Melbourne this morning. Thanks to all, this forum is great, addictive too. Bring on 2017 hopefully Matty and Nikki.

You reckon he'd do it though?  I don't know, he looked pretty gutted.  Might want nothing more to do with the whole franchise. Still seemed sad in the radio interviews today IMO.  We might never see him again!

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:12 am

Matty has his own thread so please feel free to post in there as I know it can feel horrible when finale happens and one's fave isn't F1. sad

I will definitely change his thread into a fan thread as well yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:13 am

There is a video on the FB account of Lee and Georgia at the finale. I dont know how to embed. Her smile was so big seeing him walk towards her, same smile she has had for him all season. awww I love love!! :sweetheart: :inlove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:13 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:15 am

nd4reality wrote:
Sundy wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I just woke up to this amazing news. so happy these got their HEA.

Lovely Glee, the punning couple.

Now to catch up on all the threads and stuff. Yay !

It's real. It actually happened

Awww and they look so great together. Like two peas Ina pod. It doesn't get much better zthsn this.

Lee was probably the happiness most genuinely over the moon F1 I have seen in the AU version. Georgia also said she had been wanting to tell Lee she loved him for 'so long' IMO it was always Lee
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:18 am

I am crying watching their FRC

It's so beautiful :tissuebox lovetogether heartandarrow
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:23 am

Sundy wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Sundy wrote:

It's real. It actually happened

Awww and they look so great together. Like two peas Ina pod. It doesn't get much better zthsn this.

Lee was probably the happiness most genuinely over the moon F1 I have seen in the AU version. Georgia also said she had been wanting to tell Lee she loved him for 'so long' IMO it was always Lee

He is!! I am so happy for them because they just fit! :sweetheart:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:23 am

Congratulations G&L and I have to admit I definitely know nothing about the bachelorette. I should have remembered I always pick the F2 for the bachelorette and looks like I've don't it again. Heartbroken for Matty he was gutted. Hoping he will find the love of his life as he deserves it. Thanks for sleuthing everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:25 am

Sundy wrote:
Lee was probably the happiness most genuinely over the moon F1 I have seen in the AU version.

Georgia also said she had been wanting to tell Lee she loved him for 'so long' IMO it was always Lee

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Aaron was correct! It was always Lee!

I've also never seen a F1 so happy as Lee was. His emotions are all over his face!

What an amazing love story! My favorite Bette lovestory ever! beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:
Lee was probably the happiness most genuinely over the moon F1 I have seen in the AU version.

Georgia also said she had been wanting to tell Lee she loved him for 'so long' IMO it was always Lee

:yes:  :yes:  :yes:

Aaron was correct! It was always Lee!

I've also never seen a F1 so happy as Lee was. His emotions are all over his face!

What an amazing love story! My favorite Bette lovestory ever!  beatingheart

And this is why Lee was so hidden while we got a barrage of Matty to catch up imo.
It would have bee too obvious if they had showed any more of Georgia and Lee's interaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:28 am

Happy for LoveLee! What a season. Great guys and Great lead. But if we are lucky enough next year will be full of Nikki and Matty, they are catches so I am nore sure if if will happen. Let's say they hide Lee like Alex, there but not there. Fun season and loved reading everyone's opinions.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

OMG! I'm dying! Lee's smile when she said she loved him. That's exhale. #Heartmelts
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+47
BlackHalo
Norcalgal
lettore
KatydidC
bach_ind
Sprite
iamreal2u
aprawn
Seabear
Just Looking
mercieme